Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

Hot Bodies LSP toughest fastest truggy ever ownz foolz

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Hot Bodies LSP toughest fastest truggy ever ownz foolz

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 11:21 PM
INTEGRA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hot Bodies LSP toughest fastest truggy ever ownz foolz

ORIGINAL: cbaranski

Coopz
If your looking for a good, durable and have to do nothing to it ever? Get the Mugen MBX5T Prospec. This truck is bullet proof hands down. I also had the LSP-R. It was cool for my first truggy. Did way to many mods to make it compete. MBX5T straight out of the box after you build it will spank. Just my 2 cents

Chuck

5T's are great n all..but still require some minor hop-ups to keep it As durable as the rest.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:29 PM
2DMaxLST!!

ORIGINAL: INTEGRA

No flammin required...the ST-1 is a RTR level entry truck...plain and simple...It Dosent compete on the same playin feild as the Big boyz...Losi Mugen Kyosho AE........and all the fan boyz will say different..but guareneed they would Eat there words if they ever put there ST-1 up against some of the Real Race trucks....imo its a Hellfire in TT cloths...short narrow..and a POS on the track.

Hmn, you forgot the XT8.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:54 PM
INTEGRA

ORIGINAL: 2DMaxLST!!

ORIGINAL: INTEGRA

No flammin required...the ST-1 is a RTR level entry truck...plain and simple...It Dosent compete on the same playin feild as the Big boyz...Losi Mugen Kyosho AE........and all the fan boyz will say different..but guareneed they would Eat there words if they ever put there ST-1 up against some of the Real Race trucks....imo its a Hellfire in TT cloths...short narrow..and a POS on the track.

Hmn, you forgot the XT8.

My BAD buddy.....U know it belongs up ther with the boyz.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:03 AM
2DMaxLST!!

Ok, now I agree 100% with your post.

8ight T, MBX5T- ProSpec, Kyosho ST-RR, Xray XT8 (needs shocks)
Old 02-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Bongi

Im going to through a spanner in the works, feel free to diss me if you like, but why not go for the Hyper ST or Hyper ST Pro, parts should be no problem and it is the new kid on the block, best handling truggy out there price is good. Only one issue the engine on the ST (RTR) is not great.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:01 AM
INTEGRA

ORIGINAL: Bongi
best handling truggy out there
cough cough* where does that come from ? NO 1 has ever even put a ST on the leader board....at least to my knowledge....and im talkin Pro level races...Not club races.....and ur right 2D...the only thing that ho needs is Shocks....hopefully the 808 gets those shock issues sorted.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:42 AM
twomanytoys

Yep just like Integra to open his big trap. Always putting down someone elses ride. Its not all in the truck. I race my TTR against Mugens, 8ight T, crt etc...and all the top names and have NO problem keeping up and even beating them. I just dont get where you think the TTR is a POS on the track. Dude grow up! The biggest thing I cant stand about this site is the bashers. SOOOOO many of them. You say that the st1 is not a racer adn no one races it. There are plenty of guys that race the TTR and richard saxton is one of them.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:21 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: twomanytoys

Yep just like Integra to open his big trap. Always putting down someone elses ride. Its not all in the truck. I race my TTR against Mugens, 8ight T, crt etc...and all the top names and have NO problem keeping up and even beating them. I just dont get where you think the TTR is a POS on the track. Dude grow up! The biggest thing I cant stand about this site is the bashers. SOOOOO many of them.

me and Integra are from the same city and grew up in similar areas.... we are definitely much more forward speaking then most of you American's are...I dont know why but we are all very blunt and somewhat rude people...we actually speak this way to each other in person as well and its considered normal..... If you ever notice Integra will talk to me in this exact same way and we good freinds LOL..Harsh bitter people from a harsh bitter climate..its was just -50F the other day to give you a perspective....

But with that being said I do beleive there are advantages to owning some Truggies over other Truggies....... Driver skill though can more then make up for any machine deficiencies and equalize any advantages one Truggy has over the other........ It may not seem like it but both Me and Integra buy and sell alot of different RC's and we have had wheel time on a good majority of todays Truggies... I am very open minded and am always rooting for the underdog..... As a rule I dislike the popular brands as I hate hypsters who are always claiming how superior their products are over everyone else's.... But lately I have run botht he budget products and the high end products and I have to admit the higher end gear is usually worth the extra money..... my CEN TR for example was a huge letdown next to my MBX5T, yet Intega won several races with my CEN...but driving both the Mugen and CEN back to back showed a gigantic difference........The Mugen is lighter, wider, tougher, better balanced, easier to work on and much easier to get parts for........I am not going to say the TTR ST1 is no good or junk or anything like that.... But I dont beleive its on the same level as some of the newer Truggies that are avaialble today, and any racer looking for the most competive machine would be best served sticking with the top brands...Having owned kits from all price points I do feel the more expensive machines offer just as much overall value as the budget machines.... you pay more, but you get more in return.. and in the end when you get sick of the machine it still holds a very good resale value.......on other hand the budget machines can be very difficult to resale without a huge loss.............

IMHO the best value in Truggies today is a Mugen MBX5T ..the overall product is excellent in all areas............

I will say once again a good driver will win no matter what machine he is running..... But if that same driver drove the budget machine and the top rank machine my bet would be the top rank machine would win over....
Old 02-22-2008, 04:25 PM
crow-x

team lossi rule right now
Old 02-22-2008, 04:28 PM
nitro.rc.racer
Banned

ORIGINAL: crow-x

team lossi rule right now
not over Hobao hyper St and 8.5
neither Jammin CRT i cant say much about ther buggy though
Old 02-22-2008, 04:34 PM
Mr.Slave

man its 95% driver
end of story.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:23 PM
jombo

ORIGINAL: Mr.Slave

man its 95% driver
end of story.
the sad part of the whole thing is they all break when i was at the track the mugen broke 2 a arms and the front bulkhead so does this mean mugen is garbage , no it means they all break at one point or another .
Old 02-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Coopz

There is no such thing as an unbreakable truggy.
I had a Hyper 8 which in almost 2 seasons I did not break or bend a single part it was bulletproof IMO, yet another guy at the track had one and was always breaking it and he was a smoother driver than me... It's just luck.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:41 PM
twomanytoys

So Super do you and Integra have any wheel time with the TTR? Im in no way saying the TTR is going to be better than any of the high dollar truggies. The TTR is very well balanced and it had all the adjustments that the other truggies have. It weight 8.5 lbs and thats not much more than the 8ight t. Yes its a little smaller than most other truggies but not by much and I think that gives me an advantage on the track. You also have teh TTR pro kit which is slightly bigger than the RTR with all the carbon fiber and its even lighter. Thats what Saxton uses and he does very well with it.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:34 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: twomanytoys

So Super do you and Integra have any wheel time with the TTR? Im in no way saying the TTR is going to be better than any of the high dollar truggies. The TTR is very well balanced and it had all the adjustments that the other truggies have. It weight 8.5 lbs and thats not much more than the 8ight t. Yes its a little smaller than most other truggies but not by much and I think that gives me an advantage on the track. You also have teh TTR pro kit which is slightly bigger than the RTR with all the carbon fiber and its even lighter. Thats what Saxton uses and he does very well with it. I just dont get it when Integra always has to open his mouth to bash someones truck.

I myself do not have experience with the TTR Truggy... We have on the other hand ran the buggies....... I have a good buddy who has owned all the Truggies in question, he was and still is a big fan of the ST-1... I am going to ask hin if he would be willing to share his evaluation of the Truggies.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:07 PM
INTEGRA

Im not bashing any 1 in particular's truck...just the truck itself....and the fanboyz who will reccomend the truck till the Cows come home the second some 1 ask's what truggy they should get.....and its mainly a couple member's in particular....but w/e floats there boat i guess...most people realize the truck isnt what its all cracked up to be when they see it in person......u say u have an advantage on the track....99% of racer's will TELL u ur at the disadvantage with the short narrow wheel base....i highly doubt the TTR is Any form is lighter then a stock outta the box 8ight....Cf or not.....u wnna talk light....check out the CF chassy for the 8ight....now that's Light.....and Great for Saxton....im sure he does very well with it...but the fact remains he would prolly without a doubt be faster and more consistent with a more Race oriented machine....thats how i see it....take it as u please....no we haven't had any "wheel" time with the TTR(ive seen 2 in action and was'nt overly impressed)....like ive stated before its like a hellfire in TT cloth's...they dont handle anywhere Near the level of a Mugen/losi/kyosho/Xray..... basically.we just skipped all the RTR level Junk when we first got into truggy's....we realized only the good stuff actually lasts a whole season and there's no point to waste our time with RTR chassy's and Crap plastc toe plates....Pro Kits or Nothing.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:22 PM
Mr.Slave

**** you use alot of periods.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:40 PM
INTEGRA

ORIGINAL: Mr.Slave

**** you use alot of periods.

thats how i type......like mini pause's.......get it......got it......good....haha j/k
Old 02-23-2008, 12:39 AM
Mr.Slave

i guess its better then no periods

Im not bashing any 1 in particular's truck just the truck itself and the fanboyz who will reccomend the truck till the Cows come home the second some 1 ask's what truggy they should get and its mainly a couple member's in particular but w/e floats there boat i guess most people realize the truck isnt what its all cracked up to be when they see it in person u say u have an advantage on the track 99% of racer's will TELL u ur at the disadvantage with the short narrow wheel base i highly doubt the TTR is Any form is lighter then a stock outta the box 8ight Cf or not u wnna talk light check out the CF chassy for the 8ight now that's Light and Great for Saxton im sure he does very well with it but the fact remains he would prolly without a doubt be faster and more consistent with a more Race oriented machine thats how i see it take it as u please no we haven't had any "wheel" time with the TTR(ive seen 2 in action and was'nt overly impressed) like ive stated before its like a hellfire in TT cloth's they dont handle anywhere Near the level of a Mugen/losi/kyosho/Xray basically.we just skipped all the RTR level Junk when we first got into truggy's we realized only the good stuff actually lasts a whole season and there's no point to waste our time with RTR chassy's and Crap plastc toe plates Pro Kits or Nothing.

my god what a head ache that would have been. (yes i do have alot of time on my hand thank you)

i still disagree with what your opinion is. i don't think the differences between truggies are quite as great as you make them out to be. i don't race so to me its all w/e. im sure the guys that do good at the track will race what their sponsors tell them to race (i've never thought it was a good idea to look at what the pros are running because of this)

cheers
Old 02-23-2008, 12:46 AM
Hockey.Dad

Coopz......Have you used RCmart as an online store before? That is the best price I've seen on the 8ight T, but are they a good dealer and what is/was the shipping like?

Never mind I placed one in the cart, checked out, when I scrolled down to the shipping the cheapest route was $130.00 USD plus the 565.90 = 695.90

I can buy it locally for$750.00 CAN
Old 02-23-2008, 01:56 AM
Coopz

Bought small bits off RCmart, never a kit, they can be a bit slow to post but normally it arrives withn 10 days.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:13 AM
cluelessk

Yes it is cold here in Manitoba. But it's like me telling someone my lx comp 2 will take there rc8(yes i know buggies). i admit i got a non raceing buggy but i don't go off on how mine could take anyone racing. u fan boys piss alot of people off. and we need people like integra to shut most of you up. The should set up a time trial with st1 rtr and a eight-t use the same pro driver that wasn't biased and you would be suprized in the time difference. so fanboys please keep ur mouths shut and go drink a few gallons of nitro fuel.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:17 AM
nitro.rc.racer
Banned

ORIGINAL: cluelessk

Yes it is cold here in Manitoba. But it's like me telling someone my lx comp 2 will take there rc8(yes i know buggies). i admit i got a non raceing buggy but i don't go off on how mine could take anyone racing. u fan boys piss alot of people off. and we need people like integra to shut most of you up. The should set up a time trial with st1 rtr and a eight-t use the same pro driver that wasn't biased and you would be suprized in the time difference. so fanboys please keep ur mouths shut and go drink a few gallons of nitro fuel.
what the hell is ypur problem dont act like you know everything its starting to piss me off not evryone is perfect but geez
Old 02-23-2008, 03:23 AM
cluelessk

oh is someone pmsing dont get ur feeling hurt. it's a infurior truggy thats all it is and will ever be.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:38 AM
nitro.rc.racer
Banned

ORIGINAL: cluelessk

oh is someone pmsing dont get ur feeling hurt. it's a infurior truggy thats all it is and will ever be.
dude ur just being an @$$**** dont critisize other peoples stuff besides what the hell do you drive???? anyone with good skill can win races with a POS truruck i bet anyone here withe cheap stuff can beat you because not everyone has as much money as others to have the nice stuff while people like you are out here trying to make the cheaper stuff look like the bigest POS out there. not everyone can have the good stuff and saying poor stuff about there cars isnt cool so shut the hell up you noob that thinks he can critisize others stuff because its cheap or you dont like it.[sm=angry_smile.gif]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.