Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Looking for a Truggy.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 02:55 PM
dhyde79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for a Truggy.....

vnmsgt: as far as racing being harder on them than bashing, I'll agree tuning is much harder and tighter, but, hitting a launch ramp as fast as you can and seeing how high you can get it and what kind of tricks you can land, is considerably tougher than hitting the doubles or triples and landing a little off....when I bash, it's typically big air bashing and such, which, a bad landing from that is likely as hard on the truck as an entire 5 minute heat
Old 08-19-2008, 02:58 PM
dhyde79

ORIGINAL: hakmazter

By the way, computer genius, if you looked at www.casterracingusa.com you could find out anything you would ever want to know about the K8T. Pictures, prices, forums, race team, etc.....

google caster racing.......there are even youtube videos....
I did go there, go look up any other mfgr's website, download the assembly/owners manual, go to caster's site, I may have missed it, but I certainly didn't find it there....which, is a bit of a turn off to me.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:22 PM
vnmsgt

ORIGINAL: dhyde79

ORIGINAL: hakmazter

By the way, computer genius, if you looked at www.casterracingusa.com you could find out anything you would ever want to know about the K8T. Pictures, prices, forums, race team, etc.....

google caster racing.......there are even youtube videos....
I did go there, go look up any other mfgr's website, download the assembly/owners manual, go to caster's site, I may have missed it, but I certainly didn't find it there....which, is a bit of a turn off to me.
Here ya go in case you still wanted to look. It was under downloads.

[link]http://casterracingusa.com/pages.php?pageid=1[/link]
Old 08-30-2008, 12:57 AM
kraffty
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hellfire is crap.My buddy has one and is always bending the a arm bracket and the a arms fall off. Stay with losi 8t.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:32 PM
Echelon

ORIGINAL: kraffty

Hellfire is crap.My buddy has one and is always bending the a arm bracket and the a arms fall off. Stay with losi 8t.
yeah, and it's waaay over priced for that quality...
Old 08-30-2008, 06:03 PM
Oasis TR

ORIGINAL: kraffty

I'm guessing that your buddy keeps on using the 4mm suspension mounts..upgrade to the 6mm and problems solved..and the Losi is not without it's problems..but them again it's fanboys are hard core....i'm not defending the Hellfire but their are fixes for it..if you know what to do..