Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

MY CASTER K8T TO CORR TRUCK CONVERSION

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

MY CASTER K8T TO CORR TRUCK CONVERSION

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 10:56 AM
vnmsgt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY CASTER K8T TO CORR TRUCK CONVERSION

I figured I would try something new with my truggy since I am going to replace it with a new on in a month or so hopefully. Going to try and make a Corr truck out of like the SC8. This is what I have done so far. Just need to get some bumpers put on and a SC8 body probably since no one else is making the bodies yet. I think my stock body posts will work though. All I did so far was put ZX1-R buggy upper and lower arms, axles, and steering linkages one. Also removed the sway bars too. Just tried too see what a slash body would look like but the wheel openings are a little bit too short.

Old 03-10-2009, 02:27 PM
K_B

Default RE: MY CASTER K8T TO CORR TRUCK CONVERSION

With everyone doing these conversions, I hope Associated is taking notes and releases a nitro roller. They've already released the electric roller so I hope it's just around the corner. I would love to see this class take hold.

Got any insider info on the supposed Caster Short Course Truck?
Old 03-10-2009, 06:10 PM
vnmsgt

ORIGINAL: K_B

With everyone doing these conversions, I hope Associated is taking notes and releases a nitro roller. They've already released the electric roller so I hope it's just around the corner. I would love to see this class take hold.

Got any insider info on the supposed Caster Short Course Truck?
The class looks really cool when I see them so I figured I would try it. I have seen a couple pre-production photos of the Caster Corr Truck but it is still in development working on some things. Was originally based off the buggy but not sure what will happen yet. I say make it off the truggy chassis from what I have told them.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:36 PM
K_B

Yeah, would be nice to keep 'em all within the same specifications. We have a few guys here that just slapped Slash bodies on their backup buggies so it will be interesting to see them run this spring.