Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

mugen mbx6te

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 03:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mugen mbx6te

question,i want a electric truggy i was wondering can i build a mugen truggy but just put the elec conversion kit instead of building it for nitro.also does anyone know of a website i can go to to see the instructions for electric conversion. i have tried nitro just dont like it engines are to finiky.so i'm going elec.i read some where you can actually us the braking system in a nitro car in a electric system ,if that is true how would that work.PLEASE I NEED HELP FROM EXPERIENCED PEOPLE NOT AMATEURS THIS IS A BIG PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT KNOW DO NOT COMMENT. thank you for any help you can give.</p>
Old 05-04-2010, 08:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: mugen mbx6te

This is all you need,

http://www.teknorc.com/product_info....oducts_id=1052

You could run mechanical brake's with this chassis no problem!! a 4S 5000mah battery with MMM and 2200KV motor set up should be perfect for your local track.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:03 PM

Probably cheaper to just get this http://holeshothobbies.com/index.php...roducts_id=514
Old 05-04-2010, 09:24 PM

ORIGINAL: vnmsgt

Probably cheaper to just get this http://holeshothobbies.com/index.php...roducts_id=514
How is it cheaper?? the guy already has the mugen???

Plus common? you can't compare that caster racing truggy against the mugen......there not even in the same league. The mugen is a million times better car. I drove my friends caster racing E buggy a while ago and that thing was horrible, the chassis tweeked in about 6 laps of driving with out even crashing. Horrible Horrible choice of brand.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:18 PM

I hear from the "sponsered" guy here that he has put mugen parts on his caster, what's that tell ya? The tecno kit is all you need. I have 1 for a mbx6 and it's sweet. You need to make sure your radio has a mixing funtion for the mech brakes to work properly
Old 05-04-2010, 10:51 PM

thank you so much my friend,i'm going to check it out tommorow. i live in nashville ,tn where all the flooding happened this weekend ,we are busy helping people but i will definetly check it out.thank you again.someone else actually told me about that kit sp i will probably go with it .i will update you on the conversion later.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 AM

ORIGINAL: J24gordon

I hear from the ''sponsered'' guy here that he has put mugen parts on his caster, what's that tell ya? The teckno kit is all you need. I have 1 for a mbx6 and it's sweet. You need to make sure your radio has a mixing funtion for the mech brakes to work properly
I was looking into that too, i don't thing he is sponsored i think he owns a shop that sells caster only, talk about hidden agenda.........people like that piss me off.

You where also right the best way to go about it is using the MIXER on your radio.