Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

what truggy is this?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 12:01 AM
PoWerPlaNT R/C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what truggy is this?

hey guys i got thistruggy (i think) from my uncle who bought a storage. he got the storage just cause he knows i love r/c cars and hes an awsome uncle. well he handed me this and i was astonished as ive never had such a nice looking and proffesional type of truggy. now the problem is that i have no idea what it is. i took it to one of my local hobbytowns (theyre suprinsingly knowledgeable) and noone there had the closest idea to what it could be so if you guys could help me out it would be great! i posted this in the buggy section and i got 0 responses so i thought maybe its a lowered truggy. sorry if it is really a buggy and i posted in the wrong forum.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki20184.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	1449891   Click image for larger version

Name:	Qm35666.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	1449892  
Old 06-08-2010, 12:37 AM
jmaxey51

Default RE: what truggy is this?

looks like a buggy to me. kinda looks like a extremely well built home made buggy using parts from several buggies. but some one will probably correct me on everything. but i have never seen one like that before, looks like a prototype buggy lol
Old 06-08-2010, 12:48 AM
PoWerPlaNT R/C

haha yeaa i know. i have never really held or had such a nice car in my possesion before so holding this beast was amazing all in itself. i thought the buggy was well built and solid and when i took it to the hobbystore and the owner took out his brand new Associated roller and we compared it. mine looked better! he even said so himself. an idea i had when i searched for hours and found no info on this buggy i thought that someone was making like you said a prototype buggy, didnt have the time,money, or whatever to finish it, put it in storage and didnt make the payments. and then my uncle bought the storage in an auction. and then he handed it to me and now im here.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:24 PM
nitrofishing

Try and find info on the Thunder Tiger buggies. It is a TTR S3 buggy. They have photos of it in the dec 2004 issue 12 RC Driver mag. Page 32.Pre production model.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:16 PM
K_B

Looks like you hit the nail on the head:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/T...3/DSC00671.jpg
Old 06-08-2010, 07:59 PM
PoWerPlaNT R/C

OMG!!! thank you soo muchh! its kinda funny because i was just looking at all the thunder tiger products and i never came across this one. thank you.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:04 PM
dirthead

They were and still are one of the best buggies ever!! I have 2< and 2 ST-1 Pro's