Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Wanted: Experienced SE based builder/painter

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Wanted: Experienced SE based builder/painter

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 08:06 AM
MadMan2
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted: Experienced SE based builder/painter

I have two projects needing completion and my work schedule has not allowed me to do it for some time now. One is very simple: I need engine and servo installation completed for a Pilatus Porter build by Slick Larsen.

2nd one requires more skill: Need my scratch built Ziroli B-25 riveted and painted including nose art. The airplane has been test flown and has detailed cockpits and guns all around. It has been primed and panel lined. Needs rivets (glue type) applied and final paint scheme done. J model and I am interested in Apache Princess as the detail.

Please contact Mike DeMita at [email protected]. Obviously interested in seeing your work on other projects and in negotiating a price first - but these are long awaited projects, I am willing to pay very well and it will be worth it to the guy with the right skill set!
Old 05-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Snaproll717
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wanted: Experienced SE based builder/painter

contact - www.nirlybuilt.com. He is a professional builder.