Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Value Hobby Chinese ARF 80.5 inch P 51 Build

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Value Hobby Chinese ARF 80.5 inch P 51 Build

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2013, 11:15 AM
NCRC
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any flight videos?
Old 09-27-2013, 11:27 AM
sparky4lawndart
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I gotta figure out how to do that... I couldn't even do a passable video just showing off the electric start in the pits on my iphone... I'm gonna see if I can convince someone to video a flight for me. I gotta do a little research on what people are using... (their phone, video camera, what???)
Old 10-01-2013, 10:44 AM
NCRC
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sparky4lawndart
I gotta figure out how to do that... I couldn't even do a passable video just showing off the electric start in the pits on my iphone... I'm gonna see if I can convince someone to video a flight for me. I gotta do a little research on what people are using... (their phone, video camera, what???)
Finally found a video of this bird flying, but I would like to see yours fly with retracts and all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMfPh6VSSvU
Old 11-10-2013, 06:45 PM
sparky4lawndart
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no bull****.. this is the best plane in my hangar... It flies great and lands awesome... The new Robart 635's w/ XL Robostruts and 4 1/2 aluminum hub ESM wheels look and work great...

The EME55 w/ electric starter is a hit.. I still get a kick out of going to the flight line and stretch my shoulder and then starting the engine with a button the remote... big laughs!

I chased a big stagger wing with a Zenoah G62 and kept up as long as I had WOT and cut the corners on the pattern a bit... (Thank you, Tim Cardin, for let me fly formation with you!)

I've got to do something about the cowl screws.. they keep backing out after each flight... I'm using RTL 2mm servo screws everywhere... I'll try putting the little rubber washers...