Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Servos Advice from the troy built model offerings on there website

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Servos Advice from the troy built model offerings on there website

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 01:51 AM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Servos Advice from the troy built model offerings on there website

I have start getting supplies for my ESM 75" Corsair and some other CMP planes . Wondering if any of you have used the servos below and what your thougts are . I am looking for good power but this may be over kill as much as my plane wont exceed 75" span between the ESM and CMP ones i have planned to build.
HD-1501MG 236 oz-in at 6v Analog Servo with universal connector and Futaba arms

In Stock

$15.95 - 13% OFF!
$13.95

QTY:

Item# (HD-1501MG)

Required and/or Related Items
Overview
Specs
Video
Discussion of the servo testing by TBM.

Uses ONLY MPI FUTABA arms.

The HD-1501 is the perfect match for all ESM planes. These are high torque, metal gear servos available at an incredible price.

METAL GEAR ANALOG with Medium-Torque performance. Performance which rivals the Hitec HS 7985 servo, at 1/4 the price. This is one of Power-HD's latest and greatest servos. Super fast and lots of torque.

Power HD servos are the some of the best servos in the world. TBM has been selling these servos for a long time with great success. We sell more Power HD servos than Hitec or JR servos due to their high quality at very low prices. We do not offer every servo that Power HD offers. They have many servos which are very similar and we choose the best of the bunch.