Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

bristol scout wiring dual ailerons

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

bristol scout wiring dual ailerons

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 12:12 PM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bristol scout wiring dual ailerons

heres the background.I just acquired a bristol scout from a gal whose father recently passed away.ws is more than 60 inches .there servos in the top[ wing and 2 more in the bottom wing.somehow he wired the top wing servos together ran the wiring down a tube next to a cabane strut into the fuse /.I was going to replace the servos as the plane had 225 bb and i have 225 mgs laying around.my thought was to install the new servos and run them to a y harness and run the wire down into the plane and connect using channel 1 .then replace the bottom wing servos similarly using a y harness and using channel 6 connect as usual dual ailerons.i dont understand his wirinf and now wonder if i should leave it alone. or as i did with a se5a connected the ailerons with a rod connector that way i could skip the bottom 2 servos.

my other concern is the fuel tank.what do you guys do to keep the integrity of scale without using a remote filler or for that matter a remote ignitor