Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

PMAC Warbird Festival - June 11th, 2016 - Video

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

PMAC Warbird Festival - June 11th, 2016 - Video

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 11:35 AM
Joespeeder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PMAC Warbird Festival - June 11th, 2016 - Video

Hi Guys,

Here is the video from our evening event this past weekend.

We had a great evening of flying and fun extras..... The week before the event the weather report was for rain most of the day of the event. But the night before the event the weather cleared and we were blessed with 90 degree heat, no rain, and high winds.... Very high winds.

The evening event was a big hit with all that came out to enjoy the festival. The later hours(4-9pm) help create the feel of a dinner event and is very relaxed.

We had 33 pilots and many of them were still flying at 8:45pm. Those later flights were really enjoyable as the wind died down and the lower Sun gives the field the cool glow of evening light.

Due to the Pacific Theater theme we had Pulled Pork, Barbecue Chicken, Grilled Pineapple and Hawaiian Spam and Pineapple sandwiches at the Spitfire Grill. The Kona Ice truck arrived midway through the event and stayed for a few hours. Every pilot received a Kona Ice and a complimentary Lei. It was a perfect treat on a 90 degree day !!! I know several people including myself that had two of the Shaved Ice treats... Fun stuff.

Enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvZRjJ1PLxE

Joe