Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Calling all BT Hellcat owners!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Calling all BT Hellcat owners!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 04:53 PM
BenWillis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling all BT Hellcat owners!!

I'm trying to get back to work on my BT Hellcat and wondered if anyone out there with a BT Hellcat, FG Fuse, could give me some help. What I need is some pictures of how this thing is built. Mainly how you moved the firewall back, installed formers, set up wing blocks. Please let me know if you can help with some pics.

Thanks!

Ben in SC
Old 12-05-2003, 10:27 PM
BenWillis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Calling all BT Hellcat owners!!

Heres how I plan to do the tail group. As you can see from my diagram the FG fuse has a wierd shape to it where the Hor fin sits. There will be a bit of shaping needed on some balsa block in this area. Also I show my planned ply formers in red, these will be only 1/8th light ply. The main purpose is to support the vert and hor fins.

Again anyone with pictures (examples) of this type of construction please let me know. Im flying blind here :-)

Thanks,

Ben in SC