Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

WW1 R/C Web Site

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2003, 08:11 PM
Lucky Dog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WW1 R/C Web Site

Dear fellow fliers,
If you have a WWI R/C model and you live near south central Indiana , come join us for a day of flying WWI models just the way the desingers intended. We've put together a great website to show you what it's all about. . There is nothing cooler than seeing WWI models flying together in scale formation!

Here you will find pictures of WWI models in action! You can also find...

-Contact information to send us a picture of your WWI model.

-A Pilots and Planes page.

-A list of the events we plan on attending in the region.

-Links to our club website, and other resources as well.

We've been in contact with Vintage and WW1 R/C fans from all over the country. Please feel free to pass this website address around to anyone you know who may be interested.
R/C Dawn Patrol Web Site

There is also contact information so pilots with-out internet can be involved.

We would also like to make a point in inviting you to fly at our club fly-ins, and we are eager to participate in your fly-ins, as well. Let us know what you've got going on this year! And please be sure to leave us a quick note and/or comments on the Feed Back page.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Mike Bealmear
aka "Lucky Dog!"
Webmaster-R/C Dawn Patrol
Columbus, IN

R/C Dawn Patrol Web Site
Old 04-25-2003, 07:02 AM
Lucky Dog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WW1 R/C Web Site

Hey Guys,
I'd like to clarify that this is not just a web site for WW1 R/C fliers in our area (central IN). We've been in contact with pliots from all over the country, and I'll be adding more guys to the Pilots and Planes page (as soon as I can). Sure, we're obviusly looking to get in touch with more pilots in our area to fly with, but the web site is also intended as a means for getting you in contact with other WW1 pilots in your neck-of the-woods interested in MOF.

Best Regards,
Mike