Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

skysharkrc

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 10:19 PM
strseantrent2001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default skysharkrc

Is there anyone out there building any of these kits? I have the stuka kit when it was Heritage rc. Just looking to see if anyone else has the stuka kit.......or any comments on the other kits.

Sean
Old 05-11-2003, 06:54 AM
perfectplanes
My Feedback: (133)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default skysharkrc

I dont have the Stuka kit but I am in the middle of the Avenger kit. There are ALOT of pieces to this kit but the lazer cutting is excellent and the part fit perfectly! I have completed all the tail feathers and the wing. I am using the spring air retracts suggested in the plans and they fit perfectly as well. The only problem I have run into is the difference between the instructions and the plans. The indicated part numbers sometimes do not match the part number on the plans. Also some steps were a little confusing. I emailed Mike Grey (the new owner) and he was glad to help and was quick to respond! He told me that he was in the middle of revising the instructions. This tells me this guy will stand behind his product and help when help is needed. I am glad to hear that he is designing some larger models!