Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Sho Sho Baby

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2003, 01:54 AM
masteromodels
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sho Sho Baby

ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY DOUCUMENTATION ON THE BOX ART OF THE GIANT SCALE TOP-FLITE P-51B SHO SHO BABY . I REALLY LIKE THAT PAINT SCHEME. I HVE MANY OTHER PICTURES OF OTHER P-51S WITH THAT SCHEME BUT I CAN'T FIND THAT ONE. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO IF YOU HAVE IT. THANKS BOB
Old 05-05-2003, 09:10 PM
TigreST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sho Sho Baby

Bob,
The only ref. to "Shoo Shoo Baby" I have relates to a P-51B of the 357 Fighter Group. Attached is the solitary scan. I've also included a link to a 1/48 scale model of the airplane as posted to Bud C.E. Andersons 357F.G. web site. Lots of related info on pilots and scheme, models etc here.

http://www.cebudanderson.com/modgallery11.htm

Interesting to note: I did a google search for the name. It turns up more hits on a B-71G of the same name. (as least for as many pages that I checked.) I looked earlier via search engine but with only the one "O" in the Shoo Shoo's, nothing came up. What a differance an "O" makes.

HTH.

Tony

p.s. I've got larger files of this scan I can mail if you'd like them.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	76066_31764.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	45068