RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

one way air valve

Old 08-16-2008, 06:51 PM
Thread Starter
My Feedback: (43)
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Plymouth, WI
Posts: 84
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default one way air valve

I need some help to find what I what I am looking for in my warbirds with air retracts I need to replace the one way air check valve.

I see what Robart has on their site, the one that mounts thru the side of the fuse - that's not what I want.

I'm looknig for the little guy that I connect internally, after the fill valve and in front of the air tank.

Can somebody link me to a site?

thanks in advance!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.