Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

CMP-P40 -import-price and info

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

CMP-P40 -import-price and info

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 09:35 PM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CMP-P40 -import-price and info

I have two of these , I thought you guys may find this interesting , look at the FOB price , looks like a MOQmin order quanity of 10 at $100 each FOB Port ,
they can make 14 a month , I found the price interesting bacause freight is expensive so a selling price with mark up that averges $219 thru $249 , not much profit unless they get a good break over 10 plane minimum

P40e Tiger Shark R/C Toys See larger image: P40e Tiger Shark R/C ToysModel No: Warhawk 140 - 73 "
Fob Price: FOB - USD 10~100
Port: -
Payment Terms: D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability: 14 Piece/Pieces per Month

toomuchtooyoungtoofast inc
Indonesia
View this Supplier's Website
This Supplier's all Products
This Supplier's all Selling Leads
Contact Details

View other similar products from this Supplier.
Features Specifications: P40e Tiger Shark R/C Toys

CMP Model P40 Warhawk 140 - 73 " ARF Nitro Gas Radio Remote Controlled "Tiger Shark" Airplane RC Plane

The P40 Warhawk has a fiberglass fuselage and cowl painted in vague colors. The rib wings are covered with Solartex and airbrushed to match the color of the whole aircraft. The wood that makes up both the wings and the fuselage are all laser cut. The high precision of fiberglass and fine painting work make this kit an extremely realistic aircraft. It is a perfect combination between scale looks and excellent flying performance. The kit comes with a full color decal sheet, wheels and a fuel tank. This war bird is a must fly!

*RETRACT NOTE*
The retract bays are built into the wing from the factory, so the retracts will drop right in.

Wing Span: 73"
Weight: 10.75lb
Length: 62"
Wing Area: 930sq.in
Wing Loading: 26.64oz./sq.ft.
Engine Required: 4c 140
Radio 4~5 Channel 5~6 Servos

Out of the box:

What a kit to own, absolutely Huge!

Well packed and protected. All wood rib construction wing, perfectly sheeted and covered, ailerons hinged and installed, rivet decals and US Air force insignia already applied. No flaps. Tail surfaces all wood, air foiled, hinged and ready. Fuselage is impressive with panel lines all molded in, decals including tiger mouth all perfectly applied to save you valuable time. Clear canopy is painted so is drop tank. Fiberglass belly pan and gear pods are painted and included. Entire model has mate finish for scale look. Black scale spinner is included along with fuel tank, soft wheels, scale struts and other necessary hardware. Pull-Pull rudder design is used for most demanding flyers, pull-pull anodized aluminum servo arm included along with cables and clevises. CMP also includes vibration dampening motor mount. Wings and horizontals joint by aluminum plug in tubing. Model comes with fixed gear, rotating retracts are optional and wing is designed for it, wheel wells are included. Exploded 3D detailed assembly diagram is very useful during assembly. Great scale model for advanced flyer! Few evenings of work and you got a scale bird witch would attract attention of fellow modelers every time you fly it! This kit defiantly stands out from the rest for it is size (140) and scale appearance. Four stroke engine, scale pilot and rotating retracts are nice options to add. Overall highest quality kit, complete and well priced!

Old 10-12-2008, 09:41 PM
tevans55

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: CMP-P40 -import-price and info

LDM-

I just finished building this plane for a friend and we had trouble with the engine mount plywood compressing. I finally put hard wood mounts and carbon fiber in to keep the engine in place. Did you have any problems in this area?
Old 10-13-2008, 05:24 AM
LDM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CMP-P40 -import-price and info

In the original build FLD had many issues with the kit supplied motor mounts (rubber) that tipped me off to 1)not use them and 2)change the set up in the front end .
I added wood to the bottom of the rails and top so that I could drill down and have the engine at the proper height to exit the fuse and be on solid rails .
WHile my answer may sound confuseing because I am address both the rails and the kit supplied rubber mounts , My answer is yes the wood is weak but I was lucky and advoided problem by creating a sandwitch and dremiling out the level needed to exit the fuse .