Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

TopFlite 60 Mustang plans

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

TopFlite 60 Mustang plans

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 02:54 AM
greg_m

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TopFlite 60 Mustang plans

Hi Guys

About a two years ago I started building an old wooden kit = TopFlite Gold Edition 60 size Mustang. I never finished the job for various reasons. It is not an ARGGGHHHH - I mean AFR. Decent balsa bashing type of kit!!

Anyways I am now planning the upcoming winter project and find that the fullsize plans that came with the kit have gone missing. In the past I have completed building the stabs and elevators as well as the vertical fin and rudder and at the time was preparing to build the wings.

So although I have the parts I need a set of plans to complete the bird.

I was hoping that someone could help me source a set of plans...[8D]
Old 01-28-2010, 07:35 AM
bigstew60
My Feedback: (35)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: TopFlite 60 Mustang plans

I think I might still have my plans from my tf 60 P-51. some sheets might be cut in sections but you can have them if you want.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:06 AM
P-51B
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TopFlite 60 Mustang plans

ORIGINAL: greg_m

Hi Guys

About a two years ago I started building an old wooden kit = TopFlite Gold Edition 60 size Mustang. I never finished the job for various reasons. It is not an ARGGGHHHH - I mean AFR. Decent balsa bashing type of kit!!

Anyways I am now planning the upcoming winter project and find that the fullsize plans that came with the kit have gone missing. In the past I have completed building the stabs and elevators as well as the vertical fin and rudder and at the time was preparing to build the wings.

So although I have the parts I need a set of plans to complete the bird.

I was hoping that someone could help me source a set of plans...[8D]
From Top Flite's website:

We strongly encourage you to visit your favorite hobby shop to place an order for kit parts. All can be special ordered for you by your favorite hobby shop, who can provide you excellent customer service. Please use our dealer locator to locate the dealer nearest you.

If you do not have a local dealer or wish to order directly for other reasons, you can do so by simply providing us with:

Your name
Complete address
Daytime phone
Email address
Alternate phone (optional)
Credit card # with month/year expiration date (Visa/MasterCard)
Exact part numbers and quantities (see parts listings)
You can fax or mail us this info. FAX 217-398-7721; mail: PO Box 788, Urbana IL 61801.

Shipping charges -

Ground shipping within U.S. is $8.99; 2nd day air is an additional $10; next day air is an additional $20; Shipping outside U.S. is $18.99
Air Mail charges (Canada and Puerto Rico) are $18.99
Other destinations outside the U.S. are $20.00 (also Air Parcel Post)
Alternately, you can email the same information to [email protected]. However, due to the nature of email and the internet, be advised that this is not a secure method of sending confidential information (eg. credit card numbers) and you would do so at your own risk.

You can find the parts listing (plans are at the top) on the Top Flite site here: http://www.top-flite.com/parts/topa0110pl.html