Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Easytiger GS warbirds quality?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Easytiger GS warbirds quality?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 12:22 AM
HVCorsair
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Easytiger GS warbirds quality?

Thanks for the reply. When  you have time can you tell me the what size tires you can fit in the wheel wells. What is the other paint Scheme. And do they have a cockpit for it. I am considering this plane and hope I can get a robart retract tail wheel in it. It looks like it has landing light lens on the wing tips. Any pics would be appreciated.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:35 AM
vallawyer

I got it all opened up. It will fit 5"tires easily, it includes 4.5" ones, they are nice quality metal ones, not foam ones.
Easytiger said Dynamic Balsa has a cockpit kit for the P47. Iwill not be using a cockpit, Ijust asked them because you asked.
There are no lights on the wingtips like theFocke Wolfehas. They are just painted on. Idid not use the lights on the Focke Wolfe.
TheFocke Wolfehas a hatch where a retractable tailwheel can go, the P47 does not, but it would be easy enough to cut one if you wanted, Ithink.
Very happy so far with the P47!
The other paint scheme, Ihad to email Easy Tiger Models to have them email me a picture, it was not as nice as the Rabbit one, Ithought.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:07 PM
vallawyer

I have not finished mine or figured what will power it yet.
I was at Warbirds over Delaware and I saw one P47 all built, it was beautiful, I did not see it fly, it got too hot and I had to leave, I mean, it was really hot out there.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:37 PM
vallawyer

I did get my P47 finsished, and flew it today, and it is the best flying warbird Ihave ever had.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:01 AM
vallawyer

Icrashed my Easytiger Focke Wulf last month. I could have rebuilt it, with a lot of work, but Istripped it out. It was a nice model, but my eyes and reactions are not what they used to be, Ireally am having a hard time landing these warbirds. All the gear is going to go into a new Easytiger Bird Dog, the new 125" one, which Ipicked up at the Easytiger warehouse yesterday. Ihave not opened mine yet, but I did see the demo model they had there, it was nice, and maybe a little more suited for my flying skills these days.
Ido still have the P47, I will fly it more this summer, but now Ireally need someone standing by me because of the landings.