Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Warship Combat
Reload this Page >

Where to purchase user friendly battleship plans

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warship Combat Discuss all aspects of R/C Warship Combat here!

Where to purchase user friendly battleship plans

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 11:35 AM
shishtawoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to purchase user friendly battleship plans

Well I’ve read about horror stories in which ships are built perfectly to plan specification then builders later discovered the plans used were grossly inaccurate. So i was just wondering if floating drydock's USS Massachusetts (BB-59) 1:144 scale plans were user friendly as well as accurate. I also visited tuban plan service, but have no idea if the extra 10 bucks for a set of plans, for the same ship, would be of any better quality. Oh and if anyone knows of any other quality plan providers, ideally plans designed for hobby boat makers feel free to suggest them lol.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:20 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Where to purchase user friendly battleship plans

For more info on the USS Massachussets you may want to look at http://www.battleshipcove.org/
I am not sure it is a great source for scale plans for user friendly building but it is the current home of the USS Massachussets and she is 90% open to the public. I have toured the boat on several occasions - impressive. I know they have models of the boat (large scale models) and may offer info on other builders and possibly plans.