Community
Search
Notices
RCV Engines Support Ask RCV Technical Support all your RCV engine questions!

Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 12:15 PM
iflircaircraft

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warranty

Hello Laurenne:
Last summer I had a possible problem with my bearings on my RCV90SP and received a Autorization number and a Service Center to do any warranty work.
Since that time my PC had crashed and I didn't have the address or Authorization number or the the Service Center's Mailing address. I'm pretty sure the engine is still under warranty and would like to send it in for repair.
Also, while I was removing the engine from my H-9 Corsair I noticed the Throttle stop screw was very loose and and somehow lost it. It has to be in my workshop somewhere, but I just can't seen to locate it. If you saw my workshop you'd understand LOL.
The only refference I have to give you is the engine's number stamped on the back which is 05-109. I also remember during run up the mixture screw would turn at higher rpm, so I put a piece of fuel tubing over the spring and needle valve as a keeper.

Thank You.
Tom
Old 03-09-2005, 03:23 AM
RCV Engines

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Warranty

Hi Tom

No problem. Your warranty registration was issued in July last year and we still have the details on file.

I have issued you with a new authorisation number which is BJ05-008. Please send your engine, along with information on the problem and your contact details to:

BJ's Model Engine Service*, 51 Hillside Dr., Beacon Falls, CT 06403

I will email Bill and also request he replaces your throttle screw.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards
Laurenne