Community
Search
Notices
RCV Engines Support Ask RCV Technical Support all your RCV engine questions!

Engine availability

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2003, 04:46 PM
terminalv
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine availability

Has anyone heard anything about all RCV engines except the .58 not being available in the US anymore? Any insight would be great. Thanks,

Matt J
Old 07-23-2003, 05:56 AM
RCV Engines

Hi Matt

I am very surprised to hear that you thought RCV engines were no longer available in the USA. This is not the case. I would be very interested to find out where you heard that.

RCV engines are available from a number of retail outlets (see our website www.rcvengines.com for more details); RCV direct ; or through www.shopatron.com (any orders placed through shopatron are satisfied by your nearest RCV dealer.

The only change is that recently one of our main dealers Wildcat Fuels has stopped selling RCV engines as they are concentrating on their fuel business.

I hope this puts things straight. RCV are very much still available in the USA and we are currently in the process of increasing stockists and exposure even more.

If you have any more queries, don't hesitate to contact me.
Best regards
Laurenne
Old 07-23-2003, 07:13 AM
dinoslmn
My Feedback: (1)

Default RCV Engines Avelability in USA

Hi Matt,
Contact Mike Beaulieu form Scale Rc Models http://www.scalercmodels.com/engines.html .
Good price, perfect service and not additional shipping charger-only exact freight.
Old 07-23-2003, 09:42 AM
heavy date-RCU

Yup, Mike is the man to get them from. I just ordered 3 more 90SPs for my B-17. The one I bought for testing impressed the heck out of me. So I need the rest for her.
Old 07-23-2003, 09:58 AM
RCV Engines

I am delighted to hear you are in the process of building a B-17 which will be powered by RCV90SP engines.
We would love to hear how you get on, and also to receive photos when you have some available for inclusion on our website.

Best regards
Laurenne