Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

I need help setting up throttle linkage in my redcat xt 1/5 gasser monster truck

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

I need help setting up throttle linkage in my redcat xt 1/5 gasser monster truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 03:24 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I need help setting up throttle linkage in my redcat xt 1/5 gasser monster truck

Awhile back when new, my carb went south, and turned to junk on my redcat xt so I replaced it with a aftermarket walboro from DDM motors. Soon after the throttle servo fried. I replaced it with a Tower super torque metal geared servo. I cannot get the stock linkage to work to save my life, it is making me totally nuts in the head. ( note took stock carb arm off stock carb and put it on new walboro carb.) The issue does not so much seem to be the throttle linkage as it is the getting the brake link to adjust right. Its making me crazy. This truck has sat more than it has run. I have probably sat out in the garage 10 hr or more trying to figure it out.

I know its going to turn out to be something simple and I will be kicking myself in ***!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!

Last edited by silverman1; 09-02-2014 at 03:27 PM.