Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Caldera XB 10E

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 05:33 PM
NeoDeo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Caldera XB 10E

Hi guy,
I am new to Redcat and I have the Caldera. As I go through this buggy and purchase new parts, I need a little guidance on some of them. One of which is the location to attach the front and rear sway bar(s). No instructions can be found or videos of said items. Can any of you help. Picture are always worth a 1000 words.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Hunterhoward23

I just got a set of sway bars too. I know how they mount on the front but I'll have to look at the rear. I'll post some pictures when I install them.
Old 04-12-2016, 12:59 PM
NeoDeo

Thank you for the reply. I look forward to your pictures. Might have another question you may know as well once we get this out of the way.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:26 PM
Hunterhoward23

You will need to remove the top screw from one of the shocks in order to get the sway bar in place. Then you will need to remove the two screws located on the bumper support which attaches to the top of the differential housing(under the shock tower). There is a slot behind where these two screws go that the straight part of the sway bar will fit into to. Next you will need to pop the caps onto the balls located on the a-arms. You may need to use something flat and thin like a flat head screw driver to leverage them on. The process is the same for both the front and back. I hope this helps! I'm ready to try and answer your next question when you get done.

Old 04-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Hunterhoward23

I took pictures to add but apparently Im not allowed to post pictures? I tried to copy and paste them but they aren't showing up at least for me so I'll try and PM them to you.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:23 AM
NeoDeo

That that does not work, fee free to email me.
Old 04-13-2016, 07:17 AM
Hunterhoward23

I'll email you, do you care to message me your email?
Old 04-13-2016, 07:20 AM
NeoDeo

I sent you a PM
Old 04-13-2016, 06:34 PM
NeoDeo

Originally Posted by Hunterhoward23
I took pictures to add but apparently Im not allowed to post pictures? I tried to copy and paste them but they aren't showing up at least for me so I'll try and PM them to you.

I figured out the front sway bar. I finally got everything lubed and reassembled
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	RedCat.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	2157278  

Last edited by NeoDeo; 04-13-2016 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Add Picture