Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

my car is slow?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 11:01 PM
toastycodem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my car is slow?

hi i have a tornado xp and it was fast until i adjusted everything and now it is just plain slow. it seems that there is no power going to the car. wich screw should i adjust for this problem? also what kind of new glow plug should i buy??
Old 04-04-2006, 07:33 AM
AJsToyz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: my car is slow?

Toast , there have been a few good posts in here on Ebgine tunning you might want to go back and check.

Does the car Idle ?

What Fuel are you running ?

Is it smoking alot ?? I mean alot !!

Is it the OE glow plug ?

Sounds like the high speed adj. Thats the big one one the right that you can adjust if the body is one. Try turning it in about 1/8 turn at a time < clockwise> If it makes it worst just go the other direction. You really don't want to mess with to many other things until the car will at least rev up a little.
Old 04-04-2006, 05:06 PM
AJsToyz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Toasty , is the car not hitting second or is it stuck in second ?? Mine stuck once and the car had no low end power at all. Just thought I'd ask
Old 04-05-2006, 09:11 PM
toastycodem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im really not sure ill try to adjust the high speed thing and ill try to find out if it is stuck in second gear as soon as i get my new a arm thx guys.