Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

UPGRADED VOLCANO FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 10:19 PM
snyp7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPGRADED VOLCANO FOR SALE

I got my Volcano for sale, I have been looking at the Traxxas 3.3 here for a while and I just read up on it and I want to go for it. I saw it has reverse and wheelie bar thats adjustable and a MONSTER of and ENGINE, a 60% power increase over the 2.5!! I am taking offers, I have some upgrades on the way, the aluminum parts I have listed in my signature at the bottom of this post except the shocks, I didn't order them yet. I also have the Futaba 2PH Transmitter and 2 Servos that I just installed and it's far more superior to the stock one. I have the box it came in as well as the old servos and Transmitter as well. Everything will be cleaned up just like new.The buyer can either choose to have me put the parts on myself or if you want to do it yourself. I truck is clean and only been run for about 10 tanks of gas and very well tuned in. I also have the Futaba 2PH Transmitter and 2 Servos that I just installed and it's far more superior to the stock one. I have the box it came in as well as the old servos and Transmitter as well. Everything will be cleaned up just like new. Send offers either to [email protected] or PM me!! Be reasonable in the offers, I have a lot into this thing already and I want to give you guys on here the first dibs instead of ebay.

Thanks
Old 05-28-2006, 10:22 PM
snyp7

Default RE: UPGRADED VOLCANO FOR SALE

Also I have 2 Sets of Brand New Tires in Yellow and 3 Orange/Black Body Shells and 3 Purple/Green Body Shells also. Add these into your offers. I don't need them. This gives you plenty of practice to put them LEDs in the body's and Mesh Windows!!
Old 05-28-2006, 11:08 PM
blackdogafd

dont want to burst your bubble there bud but you might get a little thing from the big guys about offering stuff for sale.. put it up on the market place that way everyone can see it with pictures and stuff. i just got done doing a few trades and sells on their. give it a whirl man see what happens!!! good luck bro
Old 05-28-2006, 11:14 PM
snyp7

O Sorry I didn't know!! There's so many different sections to this forums I didn't even see one. Thanks for the info. Sorry to the moderators. Didn't mean it.[sm=stupid.gif]
Old 05-28-2006, 11:19 PM
blackdogafd

ORIGINAL: snyp7

O Sorry I didn't know!! There's so many different sections to this forums I didn't even see one. Thanks for the info. Sorry to the moderators. Didn't mean it.[sm=stupid.gif]
no biggie bro it happens.. just click the buy/sell on the top and go through the steps and your done.. good luck with the sell man, you can also put that you can trade for stuff to!!!
good luck, Andy
Old 05-28-2006, 11:47 PM
snyp7

Just put it on there, thanks alot!!
Old 05-28-2006, 11:57 PM
blackdogafd

no problem glad i could help ya out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ORIGINAL: snyp7

Just put it on there, thanks alot!!