Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Pictures of your redcats

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 03:42 PM
bluecaka69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pictures of your redcats and other rides

ORIGINAL: ehroof

nice work guys, looks great

I have a few i would like to share but since my thread has been changed from redcats and others to just redcats, i dont want to step on anybodys toes.
well the title up top still says other rides so who cares i mean it was intended for people to share there vehicles
Old 03-26-2008, 03:42 PM
pede_187

it's all stock except for hpi x-pattern tires and a 5 cell 1600mAh receiver pack.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:57 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah but look on the main forum support, the others part was removed and not by my doing, guess things are changing around here and not for the better
Old 03-26-2008, 04:07 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

ORIGINAL: bluecaka69

I have a few i would like to share but since my thread has been changed from redcats and others to just redcats, i dont want to step on anybodys toes.
well the title up top still says other rides so who cares i mean it was intended for people to share there vehicles
I understand that you may not care, but the forum host here does care. Since this is the Redcat Racing Support Forum he has asked that we limit this thread to only Redcat vehicles, and not discuss other vehicles here. If the title is a hang up then I can simply close this thread and a new one can be started with the title of "Pictures of Redcats". I understand why you may feel a bit upset about this, but support forums are ran just a little bit differently than general discussion forums on RCU, and are governed by a few more rules as well.

Ken
Old 03-26-2008, 04:23 PM
bluecaka69

ok well if thats what the boss wants I guess we have to follow the rules
once again Sorry
Old 03-26-2008, 04:44 PM
StephenW

ORIGINAL: StephenW

y cant i make my tornado body look like that []
you can
Ive tried.. I can't. Blue its not fair that u have magical powers. Y can't they rub off on me?
Old 03-26-2008, 07:08 PM
Baine$

ORIGINAL: rckreep

Here are all the body mods I made to my ultrawide.

The cutouts in the front are for the dual shock setup that is not on now.
That ultrawide is pretty sweet ... first time seeing pictures of one.

Im going to cut my body out similiar on my volcano SV
Old 03-26-2008, 11:14 PM
Frank_514

ORIGINAL: RCKen

I understand that you may not care, but the forum host here does care. Since this is the Redcat Racing Support Forum he has asked that we limit this thread to only Redcat vehicles, and not discuss other vehicles here. If the title is a hang up then I can simply close this thread and a new one can be started with the title of "Pictures of Redcats". I understand why you may feel a bit upset about this, but support forums are ran just a little bit differently than general discussion forums on RCU, and are governed by a few more rules as well.

Ken

Hi, personally, I really like the forum, Its one of the most interesting and active. It’s good to know that some one is holding this up high.

I think that Redcat are good buggy? How to compare if you see only Redcat!

The day this forum will only look at his products, it will lost all credibility!

See Yaa
Frank_514
Old 03-26-2008, 11:18 PM
kuppler

ORIGINAL: Frank_514

Ken

Hi, personally, I really like the forum, Its one of the most interesting and active. It’s good to know that some one is holding this up high.

The day this forum will only look at his products, it will lost all credibility!

See Yaa
Frank_514
SOO TRue....
Old 03-26-2008, 11:37 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

As I said earlier, Support Forums are subject to a separate set of rules than the General Discussion forums on RCU. There are many forums on RCU where you are free to discuss the merits of Redcat vs. Other Brands to your hearts content (as long as those discussions are done within the rules of RCU), but this does not apply to Support forums. Support forums are provided by RCU to companies such as Redcat in order for them to provide support to their customers, and the company (Redcat in this case) decides how much discussion is allowed in that support forum. For instance, some support forums on RCU do not allow any interaction between the members. Questions are asked and the company reps respond to those questions, any posts from other users on the subject are removed in these support forums. Darin has decided that he wishes for his customers to be able to talk to each other in his Support forum, but as long as those discussions remain under the topic of Redcat.

This simply is not the proper forum on RCU to discuss and look at other products, plain and simple. This is a forum for Redcat to support their customers.

Ken
Old 03-26-2008, 11:47 PM
Cam_132

7M do you have any videos of your Car the one with the 21!
Old 03-26-2008, 11:48 PM
Macanan

As I said earlier, Support Forums are subject to a separate set of rules than the General Discussion forums on RCU. There are many forums on RCU where you are free to discuss the merits of Redcat vs. Other Brands to your hearts content (as long as those discussions are done within the rules of RCU), but this does not apply to Support forums. Support forums are provided by RCU to companies such as Redcat in order for them to provide support to their customers, and the company (Redcat in this case) decides how much discussion is allowed in that support forum. For instance, some support forums on RCU do not allow any interaction between the members. Questions are asked and the company reps respond to those questions, any posts from other users on the subject are removed in these support forums. Darin has decided that he wishes for his customers to be able to talk to each other in his Support forum, but as long as those discussions remain under the topic of Redcat.

This simply is not the proper forum on RCU to discuss and look at other products, plain and simple. This is a forum for Redcat to support their customers.

Ken
So what you are saying if we want to talk about anything ells thats not a Redcat, we are suppose to talk about it at this URL right ?
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_179/tt.htm ,and the only one that is by the rules that are to help thoughs in need are the Redcat support team correct ? because if we all made the move there, then no one would be here which we the redcat owner's is what also help make this forum what it is, By people like ME and other's who send things to other people for free and give good advice, to help out a redcat brother.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:56 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

ORIGINAL: Macanan

Ken
So what you are saying if we want to talk about anything ells thats not a Redcat, we are suppose to talk about it at this URL right ?
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_179/tt.htm ,and the only one that is by the rules that are to help thoughs in need are the Redcat support team correct ? because if we all made the move there, then no one would be here which we the redcat owner's is what also help make this forum what it is, By people like ME and other's who send things to other people for free to help out a redcat brother.
Macanan,
I am telling you what Darin has discussed with me in the last few days. It was his concern that this thread here had too many other vehicles besides Redcat being discussed and wanted to try and get that under control. The amount that other vehicles are discussed in this forum is up to Darin as this is his support forum. While it is still subject to all RCU rules and moderation the amount of discussion that goes on in here is set by the Redcat. I am mearly doing what he asked for this thread. When Darin has told me differently then I will take different actions. But until that happens he has asked that this thread remain Redcat only. Myself as a Community Moderator (and the rest of the RCU moderators) have double duty when it comes to support forums. Not only do we need to enforce the rules of RCU but we also work to help companies maintain thier support forums in the manner that they wish it.

Ken
Old 03-27-2008, 08:46 AM
7M

ORIGINAL: retard1322

7M do you have any videos of your Car the one with the 21!
I took it for a drive yesterday while the weather was nice. Although it had a few tuning problems since it was running overly rich. As soon as I Hit full throttle the rear end would swing out and i was pulling wheelies up and down the block. Ill try to get a video of it once i get my camera back.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:49 AM
KeithjV

Pulling wheelies with which truck 7?
Old 03-27-2008, 09:55 AM
7M

i posted a few pics of my Volcano on page 42 and 43
Old 03-27-2008, 10:03 AM
KeithjV

Nice 7m. Was that a straight drop in or did you have to mod the engine/chassis at all?
Old 03-27-2008, 10:08 AM
7M

It was pretty much drop in, but i had to do some extending of the engine mount holes with a dremel. Im using Ofna adjustable engine mounts and currently running a Savage 3 shoe clutch/flywheel with an RS4 2 speed 17/22T clutch bell
Old 03-27-2008, 10:11 AM
KeithjV

Do you happen to have the part numbers for the engine mounts? What size clutch springs are you using?
Old 03-27-2008, 10:16 AM
7M

Im using these mounts

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXBZA2&P=7

And the clutch springs are just the stock ones that came with the 3-shoe clutch kit for the Savage
Old 03-27-2008, 10:17 AM
KeithjV

Great thanks.,
Old 03-28-2008, 03:01 PM
bluecaka69

another redcat body

Old 03-28-2008, 03:05 PM
ehroof

now that looks real nice bro. How much time do you put into a body like that?
Old 03-28-2008, 03:12 PM
KeithjV

I need to get an airbrush...
Old 03-28-2008, 03:24 PM
bluecaka69

that one was 8 hrs with drying time i usualy let each coat dry for an hour

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.