Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

idle screw setting

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 08:12 PM
HueyC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there, I was looking at your pictures showing the idle screw setting and notice that you have two fuel filters in series. Is that necessary or you did that for extra protection? Just curious because I don't have any fuel filters on 4 of my nitro RC and looking to purchase some but want to understand what you got going there.

As for the idle vs LSN, I have Earthquake 3.5 as well and it's confusing to me too. You're right, there are three screws, if facing from back of buggy on the right HSN and one just beside it... thinking that the idle screw. Then on the other side engine, there's a screw attached to throttle arm, is that LSN needle? Unsure of location of idle vs LSN.... like the person initiated this post.

Thanks.

Kevin