Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

HP ratings

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 11:32 PM
arlo1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HP ratings

Told ya[:-]
Old 03-09-2007, 03:10 AM
rclynx

neither of those could qualify as a Dyno. Just because you put rollers on a box doesn't mean its a dyno. Good product to check your Nitrus system on though. Where was that bridge I had for sale [sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Old 03-09-2007, 03:15 AM
arlo1

why would you say that? You can mesure any amount of power you want there is dynos for these engines and they are acurate why is this so hard to belive?
ORIGINAL: rclynx

neither of those could qualify as a Dyno. Just because you put rollers on a box doesn't mean its a dyno. Good product to check your Nitrus system on though. Where was that bridge I had for sale [sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Old 03-09-2007, 09:42 AM
AllAboutFunHobbies

ORIGINAL: clermontmotorsports

http://www.rcdynosystems.com/

HOLY SMOKES [sm=stupid.gif], that' too much to just screw around with, lol. Would be cool to have for conversation piece, lol.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:11 AM
arlo1

[link]http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Pages/rc_n2o.htm[/link] How about this?
Old 05-12-2007, 12:22 AM
arlo1

I ordered a iderc4 kit from these guys http://www.dyno46.com/products.html and will be building a rc chassis dynamometer to begin with. Then using the electronics to build a bike/car dyno if all works out I have serched around and found a couple of others who have used this very kit and are very happy It is relitvly cheep and I realy like it because is is very simple to use. There can be alot of arguements on all the theroy but I will be doing my tuneing for my buisness based on inertia runs because it simulates a car/bike accelerating which is what you are tuning for I have a wide band a/f system from innovate motorsports to log realtime a/f with but I dont know If it can be fitted to be acurate for rc's or not. You can find these kits on eBay quite cheep! After all it dosent need to do much for a inertia run it just needs to calculate how fast a weight can be spun up!
ORIGINAL: AllAboutFunHobbies

Need to get me one of those, LOL.