Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

avalanche part number confusion??

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 01:12 PM
swtcorrado

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default avalanche part number confusion??

What are the part numbers for the bell housing (clutch bell with 10 tooth gear), the bearing kit for the bell housing, the main drive gear (spur gear?, that attach's with 4 screws to the center differential), and the center drive dog bones?

I have miss placed my manual and the redcat web site doesn't have *.pdf's for the avalanche. Also when I attempt to just look up the parts on the redcat web site the items I require either aren't listed or dont have pictures. I have already ordered the parts thinking they would be shared with the earthquake or the hurricane. The spur gear was totally wrong, the dog bones were too short. The clutch bell housing looks ok except the original has a brass bushing in the end and the new one didn't.. Please Help!!

Dan
Old 10-02-2007, 01:30 PM
swtcorrado

Default RE: avalanche part number confusion??

bump!
Old 10-02-2007, 01:34 PM
swtcorrado

Default RE: avalanche part number confusion??

I'd really like to get the parts ordered today so that I have a chance of taking it out next weekend.... I know I've left it late but I only received to stuff yesturday.

cheers!