Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Redcat Jump Competition?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 10:21 PM
JAMBF750

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Redcat Jump Competition?

Darin,
I have been in the hardware tool business for many years, successfully selling products to the largest hardware home centers in the US and abroad. I have experienced the birth of many new companies, and I just wanted to say that you are headed in the right direction.

I worked for a company that had a very powerful slogan (that is even more powerful in a recession), “Pro Features at Affordable Prices”. It appears you have adopted this same philosophy and starting to capitalize on its merit.

In my opinion, the 2nd most important part of being successful with a new company is its customer service. The best advertisement you can buy comes form your customers, through word of mouth, especially on websites like RCU. I have experienced your customer support hands on, and they were terrific, always asking me to call back if needed.

You are taking a great leap forward with you new website and it sounds like your customers can have a ton of fun interacting with ongoing activities. I look forward to becoming a long time supporter of Redcat products.

Great Job!
JAM
Old 05-31-2008, 02:11 PM
RedcatRacing

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Redcat Jump Competition?

ORIGINAL: JAMBF750

Darin,
I have been in the hardware tool business for many years, successfully selling products to the largest hardware home centers in the US and abroad. I have experienced the birth of many new companies, and I just wanted to say that you are headed in the right direction.

I worked for a company that had a very powerful slogan (that is even more powerful in a recession), “Pro Features at Affordable Prices”. It appears you have adopted this same philosophy and starting to capitalize on its merit.

In my opinion, the 2nd most important part of being successful with a new company is its customer service. The best advertisement you can buy comes form your customers, through word of mouth, especially on websites like RCU. I have experienced your customer support hands on, and they were terrific, always asking me to call back if needed.

You are taking a great leap forward with you new website and it sounds like your customers can have a ton of fun interacting with ongoing activities. I look forward to becoming a long time supporter of Redcat products.

Great Job!
JAM
Thanks for those kind words Jam.

We are trying!

Darin