Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

redcat in canada?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 09:49 PM
canuck5902

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default redcat in canada?

Are there any redcat distributors in Canada?
Old 10-24-2008, 06:16 AM
yaris

Default RE: redcat in canada?

there is nitro speed r/c in beauport and rc-challenge(they just sell largescale r/cs) in Bois-des-Filion, Thérèse-De Blainville
Old 10-24-2008, 11:10 AM
amf66

Vancouver Hobbies is a Canadian Redcat dealer: [link]http://www.vancouverhobbies.com[/link]
Old 10-26-2008, 10:40 PM
7M

Contact Rob from Vancouver Hobbies like amf66 said. Awesome guy, very loyal, and the best service ever. [email protected]
Old 10-28-2008, 01:56 AM
stallone11

Hi everyone,

I am sorry because i haven't came here since a long time! The reason is i am still building my store and i am very very busy. BUT, i am always take time to serve my customers!!!

About redcat racing dealer, i am the only autorized dealer for Quebec city and around. About the Canada, i have customers from east to west. So its very easy for me to ship parts and vehicules all around the country. In reality, i can ship almost everywhere around the world.

For the moment, because my business is still pretty new, the only possible payment method are: Cash, paypal, C.O.D. I am pretty sure to be able to take on the next summer Interac Direct Payment and credit cards too! These new way of payment will be very appreciate by a lot of my customers.

Since few weeks, i am trying very hard to give the lower price as possible to customers who find better price than mine. So, if you need something, if you find a store who sell same items cheaper, just give me the proof and i will work very hard to give you same price. I DONT GARANTEED to offer better price but i will do my best to do that! So, that would cost you nothing more to ask my prices before buy from someone. So give me my chance and maybe you will be very happy to pay less and get a very good customer service!!!

I have started a new very nice service lately for all my customers: i am able to built a custom RTR vehicules with all the models you find on Redcat Racing website. For exemple, if someone want to remove the stock steering servo from the 1/8 monster truck Avalanche and replace with a Hitec model, it will be possible to do that. But, if i haven't in stock a replacement part needed by a customer, i will do my possible to order this parts from my different suppliers. Moreover, this service is also avalaible for someone who want to buy a vehicule without one or more parts, depend on what customer want or do not want to. By this way, that will not be necessary to lost your money by buying 2 stock servos that you know you will remove and replace them with other models. For the moment i haven't any chart to let you know how much i will remove by taking off "X" parts from a stock vehicule. BUT, i am ABLE to do that since NOW and if you want to get more infos about that service, just let me know by email or by phone. Probably during this next winter, i will be able to present a chart for each model and you'll be able to know how much money I can deduct on the price of a vehicle by removing "X" part (s). For example, if a customer want an avalanche without TX / RX and without two servos, he'll be able to know my selling price with this table. Is not this good news this new service?

If you need something, just drop me an email at [email protected] and i will be very happy to serve you.

Sincerly

Seb

To the moderate guys: if my message don't respect a forum rule, please just tell me why and i will correct my message. Please don't deleted it!!! My first goal was to answer the question of canuck5902. Second goal, I have added some important infos to let him know the payment methods and my new service. I had some doubt that my new service could interested the members of this forum!

Old 10-29-2008, 01:14 PM
ssrc30

Is there a possibility I can add your site to my youtube video that I made on the Tornado S-30? Just PM me the link and other info if you are worried about getting deleted for it.

Thanks[8D]
Old 11-09-2008, 01:00 PM
stallone11

ORIGINAL: ssrc30

Is there a possibility I can add your site to my youtube video that I made on the Tornado S-30? Just PM me the link and other info if you are worried about getting deleted for it.

Thanks[8D]

Hi ssrc30 I am very appreciated your offer! For now, i dont have a website but i am working on that and should be online next year just before summer.

Is it possible for you to send me this video? I am looking for all kind of video about any Redcat Racing vehicules.

I am asking to everyone who have a good quality video about any Redcat Racing vehicules. I have a problem because i dont know how you would be able to send me your videos.

If someone can suggest me a way to let me download your videos, that would be very appreciate!

If i have a way to download your videos, i will give a price to the best video about any kind of Redcat Racing vehicules. Here the rules: the video must be clear, i give more credit to a video that show 2 cars (at least 1x redcat racing vehicule ) doing a course. I dont have more rules for the moment but i will let you more infos soon.

I am working very hard to offer more service like "Built your own custom car with a RTR car like a pro kit without the cost of it".

Finally, i want to let you know that i give 10$ credit to everyone refer to me a customer who buy a car!

Thanks to have read me,

Sincerly

Sebastien

To the moderate guys: If something break the forum rules, please let me know before erase my post and i will correct it !!! Thanks a lot
Old 11-09-2008, 11:19 PM
ssrc30

Check your messages.