Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Volcano turning problem

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 10:55 AM
cobb1984

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Volcano turning problem

I put on aluminum upper and lower arms. Now the dang thing wont turn very sharp i've tried all the adjustments and nothing would a better servo help and if so what one. thanx
Old 11-29-2008, 03:54 PM
natanddiane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Volcano turning problem

Just have to ask. Did you check out the servo saver? Its the thing with the knurled nut at the topp, next linkage out from your servo. Does it " come apart" when you steer? Does it turn full lock when you hold the front wheels off the ground? If so, screw down that steel knurl on the top. Lots of folks miss this.

ALSO.. Just a thought, not to insult your intelligence or anything, but are the batteries fully charged in the receiver pack? Sometimes you can buy dead batteries from the store.. It does happen. I personally recommend teh NiMH rechargables you can get from yer local store. You charge them, they last, and have over 2000mAH current. Nice deal..

Enjoy your truck! They built fer fun!