Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Landslide issues

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 06:04 PM
perhamrocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Landslide issues

My landslide doesnt seem to want to suck any gas. it seems that there is an air leak somewhere in the carb but i'm not sure. if i hold my finger over the exaust pipe and pull on the ripcord no gas moves towards the motor in the gas lines, and even if i blow in the exaust pipe i'm still not getting any gas.

Any Suggestions???? [sm=confused.gif]

Edit: The thing is brand new i only had time to run one take throught it since i won it.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:21 PM
perhamrocks

Default RE: Landslide issues

when i take out my high speed needle all the way out then, my gas will flow through the lines to the motor, but that still doesnt help me
Old 12-18-2008, 06:31 PM
perhamrocks

Default RE: Landslide issues

ok i figured it out it was my low speed needle it was screwed in too far. What does the factory setting for the low speed needle look like. Even with the metal jacket it to lean, and even with the out plastic seems like it may be too rich.
What does the factory setting for the low speed needle on the landslide look like?