Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

redcat landslide

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 09:07 PM
blgarcia82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default redcat landslide

Hello everyone!
I bought a redcat landslide for my husband, and he seems to have problems with it going crazy when he get about 10 ft away from it.
The distance is suppose to be 1500 ft. but everytime he takes it out it goes wacko and then runs in to something and breaks a part or two.
Can any one help us!!!! Is there a certain setting that the remote is suppose to be on?

Thank you,
Blgarcia82
Old 01-16-2009, 09:11 PM
rclynx

Default RE: redcat landslide

Antenna wire all the way up inside the tube and you didn't cut the extra wire off? ( thats on the truck ) antenna all the way up on the transmitter? Double check to make sure the batteries have all the charge that there suppose to have? If you have checked and double checked those items then you need to get a hold of Redcat for some warranty. [:-] I forgot..........Did you turn on the Transmitter before the truck was turned on...........has to go in that order.......turn the truck on first can cause trouble
Old 01-16-2009, 09:23 PM
blgarcia82

Yes, I think we have done what you recommended, but when we play with the landslide it does good when its right in front of us
but when it gets about 10 ft it starts going crazy. Is there a number we can call that you know of, to call redcat?
Thank you for your help.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:45 PM
perhamrocks

[link=http://shopping.netsuite.com/c.849850/site/contact_us.html;jsessionid=0a0101431f43f6e1f2929e8 a485380a3b13cd8b10875.e3eTax4KaN0Le34Pa38Ta38Oax90]Redcat Contacts[/link]