Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Rare Redcat? Tornado EPX

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 08:42 PM
TornadoGuy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rare Redcat? Tornado EPX

Is it me or does the Redcat Racing Tornado EPX seem kind of rare? I have one, and see very few other people that do. Even when I type it in on Google, the brushless one's come up, when only a few regular model one's come up. Is it rare, or the farthest thing from it. I was just a little curious.

Here's some picture's by the way. The car is all stock, and except for the receiver all original.

Thanks,

Joe
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh17261.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	284.3 KB
ID:	1276780   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yt63132.jpg
Views:	579
Size:	314.9 KB
ID:	1276781  
Old 09-16-2009, 10:58 PM
UrcHobby
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Rare Redcat? Tornado EPX

They are out there. Mabe not as common any more because redcat no loger lists the EPX Tornado on there site. Now they just have the nitro and the EPX PRO Listed. Even though they no longer list your model tornado, They still sell all the parts for it.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:48 AM
chevyderek72

I guess the other models are more popular, my gf's dad has one that she bought him for xmas, but its true not many peole have them at all.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:27 AM
RCToysNh

ORIGINAL: TornadoGuy

Is it me or does the Redcat Racing Tornado EPX seem kind of rare? I have one, and see very few other people that do. Even when I type it in on Google, the brushless one's come up, when only a few regular model one's come up. Is it rare, or the farthest thing from it. I was just a little curious.

Here's some picture's by the way. The car is all stock, and except for the receiver all original.

Thanks,

Joe
We sold many of the EPX's when we had them in stock last year. The closest model to the one you have is the Vortex EPX. Pretty much the same driveline in a brushed desert truck style.

http://www.rctoysnh.com/catalog/prod...o.php?cPath=31

Old 09-17-2009, 08:40 PM
TornadoGuy

Thanks guys. I was just a little curious. It's odd how the car just faded out. When I got mine they were much more popular. It seems there just so hard to find nowadays.

Joe