Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Rockslide RS10 Problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 08:03 PM
jeztur2003
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rockslide RS10 Problem

problem with a rockslide rs10 i sold one to a customer he just got it today and he is telling me that it will stick full throttle but not all the time. Maybe the speed control? The radio? He tried taking it to different areas so we don't think it is interference. Anyone else had this problem?
Old 09-24-2009, 08:54 PM
jeztur2003

Default RE: Rockslide RS10 Problem

o.k. he bought the 7.2 six cell 3800Mah pack and he put a volt meter on the pack after charging it showed 8.4 volts maybe that is the problem? Anyone know what voltage the esc in the rockslide rs10 can handle it seems to only have the problem on a fully charged pack. Once the pack runs down a little the problem goes away.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:32 AM
austexjg

It should be able to handle the 8.4v battery with out a problem, if I remember correctly.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:08 PM
RedCat_Chris

ORIGINAL: jeztur2003

o.k. he bought the 7.2 six cell 3800Mah pack and he put a volt meter on the pack after charging it showed 8.4 volts maybe that is the problem? Anyone know what voltage the esc in the rockslide rs10 can handle it seems to only have the problem on a fully charged pack. Once the pack runs down a little the problem goes away.

It should be able to handle that battery no problem, please have him send the esc to us and we will swap it out for him.
Address is 23 W. Watkins St.
Phoenix,AZ 85003

Have him include a note describing the problem as well as include his contact information and a return shipping address.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:00 PM
jeztur2003

o.k. thanks Chris I let him know and he will be sending it back tomorrow with all required information.