Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Best Place To Get RedCat Parts & Most Commonly Broken Parts

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Best Place To Get RedCat Parts & Most Commonly Broken Parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 12:11 AM
formula87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best Place To Get RedCat Parts & Most Commonly Broken Parts

ORIGINAL: Mickstix

ORIGINAL: Devils-Reject

Yea but EVERYTHING is out of stock ALL of the time.
i been to that site allot
I've never had any probs with the stock?(Parts forTornado S30, Monsoon XTR, and 2.4GHz radio)Were probably hunting parts for different cars?Kurt also keeps a stash of parts for his regular customers.. By calling or IM'ing him, and opening up a line of communication, there are benefits to be had!!

Sites says in stock, will prob talk to them, need to order another body and prob just some spares since I want to have them on hand. You have ordered through them ie: www.URCHobby.com????
Old 02-21-2010, 01:14 AM
Mickstix

formula87

Sites says in stock, will prob talk to them, need to order another body and prob just some spares since I want to have them on hand. You have ordered through them ie: www.URCHobby.com????
Oh yea, I've ordered ALOTof stuff from Kurt.. He's top notch, fast ship, excellent prices.. Even when I didnt "know" him, he treated me very good.. And he posts onthis forum and isquick to reply to any emails or what not.. Oh, and he keeps silly hours like myself, so I can call and order parts in the middle of the night, and he'll still beat the shop and pick up the phone! lol..
Old 02-21-2010, 05:29 PM
formula87

formula87

Oh yea, I've ordered ALOTof stuff from Kurt.. He's top notch, fast ship, excellent prices.. Even when I didnt "know" him, he treated me very good.. And he posts onthis forum and isquick to reply to any emails or what not.. Oh, and he keeps silly hours like myself, so I can call and order parts in the middle of the night, and he'll still beat the shop and pick up the phone! lol..
Just put in order with www.URCHobby.com and I realized the upper deck part I ordered was a diff part # then my parts list in the manual I don't know how I did that, I ordered off Redcat Racing .com for an Earthquake 3.5 because there is'nt anyway to order for an Earthquake 8e???? Anyway hope they get here.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:30 PM
Mickstix

Give Kurt a call and he'll make sure you get the right stuff.. That's one of the things that sold me on using his shop exclusively. (And Im sure the other guys on here with shops do the same) but he contacted me after I made an order, to let me know a part I'd ordered would not fit my buggy.. He could of easily just shipped it off and not said a word, then I'd have to decide if I want to spend the s/h to send it back, or keep the part and try and modify, etc.. And this was before I even knew his name.. I just came across urchobby on these forums and ordered some stuff.. Ever since I've considered him a friend and we've talked on the phone numberous times.. He's a good dude! Careful if ya call him though, he'll talk your ear off.. ehehe (j/k Kurt ol' pal) :P
Old 02-22-2010, 07:44 AM
formula87

Give Kurt a call and he'll make sure you get the right stuff.. That's one of the things that sold me on using his shop exclusively. (And Im sure the other guys on here with shops do the same) but he contacted me after I made an order, to let me know a part I'd ordered would not fit my buggy.. He could of easily just shipped it off and not said a word, then I'd have to decide if I want to spend the s/h to send it back, or keep the part and try and modify, etc.. And this was before I even knew his name.. I just came across urchobby on these forums and ordered some stuff.. Ever since I've considered him a friend and we've talked on the phone numberous times.. He's a good dude! Careful if ya call him though, he'll talk your ear off.. ehehe (j/k Kurt ol' pal) :P
Just got confirmation on the order.............. and emailed him to add more stuff If he hadn't shipped yet oh well...............
Old 02-22-2010, 08:09 PM
billymare

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

X2 to that Mickstix... Kurt is a very stand up guy! And yeah, your right about the hours LOL
He's a great dealer!
Old 04-24-2010, 09:18 AM
danilmc

Ibought at rc-tradingpost.comRedcatShockwave.Model have sent without problems. Then I have ordered a set ofaluminium spare parts and to me havesent:http://picasaweb.google.ru/103828537924171922460/Aluminium?feat=directlinkthereare no two wheelnuts(havedropped out through cracks in a box probably) and the muffler isscratched. On the letter on a problem has received the standardanswer: "I am sorry they packaged it that way. If you would liketo exchange any part then simply return the part you want exchangedto us at the address listed on our website and we will get that takencare of for you. Thanks." I have answered them this letter thatto me not to buy from them in general easier, than to send that wasnot pleasant and to lose a lot of time. And I have received the ordernot in packing:http://rc-tradingpost.com/hu94105-6.htmlandsimply all is fallen down in a box. In general I advise to nobodythere to buy, or to buy and obviously to wait for such execution ofthe order. 

Sorryfor my bad English.

Old 04-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Devils-Reject
My Feedback: (8)

they are normally a very good site, i would not let 1 minor problem detour you from a future purchase, you all we know it could have been due to a dumb kid throwing the box around at fed-ex or u.p.s or some fat ass sitting on it. i bet my life rc-tradingpost had no wrong doing in this situation. you cannot take everything at face value
Old 04-24-2010, 05:07 PM
jigawatt

delivery guys have been caught in the act before... my favorite is a UPS guy rolling a Briggs Vanguard engine that was in a box up a guys driveway. Was caught on tape and more than likely fired. I love that one, heard all about it at our Briggs distributor's factory service school.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:22 PM
danilmc

Problem not in delivery. Problem in bad packing of the order by the seller. Shockwave model have sent very well packed and all was whole, and this order have decided to pour out simply in a box and let goes.

Old 04-25-2010, 09:54 PM
stallone11

My store Nitro Speed R/C have new rule: i offer 10% less of the price difference between my price an competitor prices for the same parts and in CAN$ You just have to leave me an email. I usually ship same day now and better and quick customer service!!!

Thanks

Seb
Old 02-06-2011, 09:03 AM
brew99

Stallone11....Do you have a website for ths store?

ORIGINAL: stallone11

My store Nitro Speed R/C have new rule: i offer 10% less of the price difference between my price an competitor prices for the same parts and in CAN$ You just have to leave me an email. I usually ship same day now and better and quick customer service!!!

Thanks

Seb
Old 02-06-2011, 09:22 AM
billymare

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I use urchobby.com best prices great service and i always get my stuff Stupid fast!!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:34 AM
sherwoodGS

thanks devil's reject, as a newbie, this is exaclty what i am looking for.  commonly broken parts so i can stock up so i am not out a week everytime somthing breaks.  nice thread!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:06 AM
SMOKEFAN

Simply put I'd stop looking and buy a major branded product, IE Losi, HPI, Traxxas, AE. Much better parts support and quality
Old 02-06-2011, 05:31 PM
formula87

ORIGINAL: billymare

I use urchobby.com best prices great service and i always get my stuff Stupid fast!!

+1 for Urchobby Kurt is the man!! and I own a Traxxas also and that breaks just as much or more than my Redcat!!!!