Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

Redcat Tornado EPX pro pinion gear part numbers are incorrect

Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Redcat Tornado EPX pro pinion gear part numbers are incorrect

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 10:48 AM
rernewe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redcat Tornado EPX pro pinion gear part numbers are incorrect

Hi I ordered the following pinion gears from my LHS for my Tornado EPX pro so i could try different gearing for speed and torque, none of them fit, can you explain this? your web site where i got all the numbers says they are all for my car but the teeth are smaller than the original spur and pinion gears. I even have the 11153 part that it shows in the parts diagram on your site and it is different from what is installed in the car.

Can you guys explain?Have their beenupgrades to the documentation or the car that have not been published? This is frustrating because now i can't get replacement gears ifsomething breaks.

thanks

11144 Aluminum 14T 48 metric pitch pinion
11146 Aluminum 16T 48 metric pitch pinion
11152 Aluminum 22T 48 metric pitch pinion
11153 Aluminum 23T 48 metric pitch pinion
03005 Aluminum 26T 48 metric pitch pinion

Ross
Old 04-23-2010, 11:16 AM
billymare

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Redcat Tornado EPX pro pinion gear part numbers are incorrect

I think redcat went to a different pitch...might be 64. Email Kurt at urchobby.com I had same problem with my vortex epx pro and he hooked me yp!