Community
Search
Notices
S.P.A.D. Aircraft - Coroplast design Discuss the growing area of S.P.A.D.S. (Simple Plastic Airplane Designs). Coroplast type aircraft, pizza box planes, etc..

Harbor sales shipping

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2003, 11:41 AM
SchoolRoomSpads
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harbor sales shipping

Whats up with Harbor Sales Shipping?? Started free with a $25 order, jumped to $50 and now??? Still states on their website

Freight Charge Information- North America
1. Harbor provides free UPS or FEDEX Ground freight on all Business orders for products that meet UPS size requirements shipped anywhere in North America. Items which meet UPS size requirements.
2. ICC Carrier Shipments - orders for full size panels are shipped ICC Common Carrier. All orders are shipped FOB Maryland, Freight Collect. We will be happy to calculate your freight charges for you, pay the trucker, and add that amount to your invoice.
3. Harbor Truck delivery - Harbor operates a fleet of delivery vehicles in various locations throughout the country. Your Harbor Representative will let you know if your order will be delivering by Harbor truck. There is no charge for Harbor truck deliveries.
4. Our job is to get your product to you as quickly and safely as possible.

Ups used to be 24"x48"

Any info on this?
Thanks
Tommy
Old 11-14-2003, 12:57 PM
Mike in DC

Default RE: Harbor sales shipping

ORIGINAL: tommy simpson

Whats up with Harbor Sales Shipping?? Started free with a $25 order, jumped to $50 and now??? Still states on their website
That sucks. But I never did know how they stayed in business charging so little compared to other companies.
Old 11-14-2003, 05:15 PM
SchoolRoomSpads
My Feedback: (3)

Update. I spoke with one of their representitives and ended up getting five sheets cut and shipped for $54(3@ 2 mill 2@ 4 mill). Still a little confused with their shipping costs as per the website but think its solved. Believe they will ship to you free if your a business and ordering more than $50 worth. Let the building begin (My sixth grade class building gliders)
Tommy
Old 11-14-2003, 09:51 PM
mikenlapaz

Experience this week: 6 shts 2mm, 12 shts 4mm cut to fit various UPS ship dimensions largest being 56x34 under 3" ht. cut charges were stated as 2.75 per sheet Total cut charge exceeded this but I feel they earned it as some sheets had 8 cuts.

Heather was helpful with several e-mail and an international call to get my order processed within a limited time frame.

Shipping charge billed to me $60 for 89# shipping weight per UPS tracking. 575 sq ft of material for .10 sq ft (4.80 /sht) added to their product price to ship diagonally across the US.

Anyone ordering within the US consider yourself fortunate. (Now to get it the last 900 miles!!)