Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > S.P.A.D. Aircraft - Coroplast design
Reload this Page >

A big thanks to Kraut and Tatoo!

Community
Search
Notices
S.P.A.D. Aircraft - Coroplast design Discuss the growing area of S.P.A.D.S. (Simple Plastic Airplane Designs). Coroplast type aircraft, pizza box planes, etc..

A big thanks to Kraut and Tatoo!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 07:51 PM
kracker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A big thanks to Kraut and Tatoo!

I loved flying when I first got into the hobby, but after crashing a few balsa trainers I started to get a bit discouraged about the hobby. I quit flying for about 1-1/2 years when I built my son a trainer and crashed it on the first flight before he was able to fly it (it was my fault). That is when someone at the flying field showed me his spad and turned me on to spad to the bone. This was the best thing that could of happened to me at this time. I have since built about eight spads and am having more fun than most people I see at the field. The planes on the spad to the bone site are great. Not only can you have fun flying the originals, but building one with your own ideas and actually see them fly is unbelievable. Thanks a bunch to the open minds of Kraut and Tatoo. I'm throwing in a couple flying pics of my PQHOR. Again thanks Kraut and Tatoo.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw66599.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	283233   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pi17323.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	283234  
Old 06-13-2005, 08:12 AM
FighterBird873

Default RE: A big thanks to Kraut and Tatoo!

I'll second that emotion! My Spadet was my first attempt at flying a glow model larger then a .049. That plane knew how to fly better then I did. Thanks again!
Old 06-13-2005, 01:44 PM
youngpilot
My Feedback: (4)

same exact story here exept i cant ever get coro to build them so i dont have any spads up in the air right now
Old 06-13-2005, 07:28 PM
RC-Captain

WOW ! With all of the space you have you could fly a full size Cessna. . If I ever find a field that size I definitely would be flying jets and much more faster planes. GL
Old 06-13-2005, 10:09 PM
doityourself

i only build spads had one balsa. i must of thought it was a spad its first flight o well now its dead. teaches me not to play with balsa.