Notices
Scale Racing Discuss all aspects of semi-scale pylon racing.

RC Pro World Points 2020

Old 02-28-2020, 08:46 AM
dakotapusher
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Pro World Points 2020

Attached are the points standings after the first race of the RC Pro season, in Tucson.

Attendance was down due to the threat of rain and high winds but the weather broke and held off long enough to get in four rounds. Thanks to the all the pilots who came and stuck it out.

Old 06-27-2020, 02:09 PM
dakotapusher

Attached are the world points standings after the St. George event.

Old 09-24-2020, 12:21 PM
dakotapusher

Attached are the world points standings after the Victorville event.

Old 10-03-2020, 05:56 PM
cowboy69

Clearly the non-coloric, silicone-based, cooking oil my company has been working on is not aiding my performance as expected. Clark W. Griswold
Old 10-22-2020, 12:57 PM
dakotapusher

Attached are the world points standings after the second St. George event.

Since the November race in Tucson has been cancelled that leaves the Phoenix race in December as the next and final event. The top four finishers in each class as listed below in the World points table are the individuals that will be in contention for the 2020 World championship.

Old 12-09-2020, 08:54 PM
dakotapusher

Here are the final results for the world points after the final race in Phoenix.

See one post up for the results going into the race that determines the individuals who would be in contention for the championship (top four in each class).

In Gold Marty Flood and Rich Van Heemst moved up and were the only ones in contention for the championship due to no one else on the above list being in attendance. In Silver, Allan Mollyhorn, Tim Buffington and Bill Grippo moved up. All contenders in Bronze were present. Rich Van Heemst, Bob Schmitz and Tim Buffington received the one bonus point for highest score going into the race (of those present).

And below are the points results for the day of racing and finally the results for the world championship. In silver Rich Van Heemst and Bob Schmitz tied for the championship points in silver. The tie was broken by the best time for the day which was 2:02.44 for Rich and 2:10.23 for Bob.

Congratulations to Marty Flood, Rich Van Heemst and Bill Grippo for their wins in the Gold, Silver and Bronze classes.

Old 01-12-2021, 08:54 AM
cowboy69

Default HURRAY 2020! C'mon 2021

Congratulations to the finalists and thank you to all participants... Such a fun pastime!!!