Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Scale RC Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Blade 450 Md 500 Align

Community
Search
Notices
Scale RC Helicopters Discuss scale helis, and modifications to pod and boom helis that make them scale.

Blade 450 Md 500 Align

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 06:55 PM
poison

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade 450 Md 500 Align

Ok I put my blade 450 in Align md 500 fuse and it hovers fine in one spot, but this is what I need some advice on. When I start in foward flight it wants to go backwards sometimes fowards I think not sure I flew it today and it was backwards but thats probley due to wind I think, anyways so when it does this I trim it usally about 7 or 8 clicks fly my circles and when its time to come in to hover and land I have to clik trim back out of it or hold stick of corse or you will crash. This to me seems to balance problem but I have a 4.8 volt nimh batter plus my 2200 lipos flight battery up front and it seems balaned anyone here or had any of these problems?? Have had few different helicopters before never had one to do this is it because of being scale? Any pointers
Old 09-24-2012, 06:19 PM
nitro wing
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Blade 450 Md 500 Align

likely a bit tail heavy, mine will tend to drop the tail a bit and start backing up in a hover