Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Schumacher Racing
Reload this Page >

WHat is the best tire for FUSION for more control & not spin a lot??

Community
Search
Notices
Schumacher Racing Discuss all Schumacher Racing products here!

WHat is the best tire for FUSION for more control & not spin a lot??

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Harvz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHat is the best tire for FUSION for more control & not spin a lot??

WHat is the best tire for FUSION for more control & not spin a lot in sppeding in straight line?? And also, I need any tips that will make more control besides tires.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Schumacher RC Superstore

Default RE: WHat is the best tire for FUSION for more control & not spin a lot??

Something sticky like: http://www.schumacher-rc.com/product...roducts_id/704

There are other compounds as well. Check out the list: http://www.schumacher-rc.com/index.php/cPath/93_65

Have fun!
Old 03-14-2007, 07:24 AM
nitrohead5300

Default RE: WHat is the best tire for FUSION for more control & not spin a lot??

RC Superstore are the tires pictured foams??
Old 03-30-2007, 09:37 AM
Schumacher RC Superstore

Those are rubber.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:40 AM
ProRCRacer88

rubber tires are as good as driving on rims for the fusions. Foams are the way to go but I am able to still spin my car out with 1/10th foams on it, and i dont think my engine is even tuned for max output either..
Old 03-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Schumacher RC Superstore

On a track foams are the best, for street racing the rubber tires work great. Much more traction than on just rims.

If Schumacher sold foam tires I would be selling them, but they do not offer foam tires any longer so I dont have the option.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:43 PM
nitrohead5300

ORIGINAL: ProRCRacer88

rubber tires are as good as driving on rims for the fusions. Foams are the way to go but I am able to still spin my car out with 1/10th foams on it, and i dont think my engine is even tuned for max output either..
.....................Calandra Racing sells 35mm wide rear tires that are alot wider than your typical 1/10 foam tire you may want to try some of them out . They were my first upgrade when I got my fusion and they really helped I got alot more traction with them. Another option is to get some Wolfpack Radicals tire adapters that will let you put 1/8 scale foams on your fusion contact Wolfpack Radicals for more info.And here is a link for Calandra Racing http://www.teamcrc.com/crc/
Old 03-30-2007, 08:09 PM
ProRCRacer88

nitro i have one with the wolf conversion chassis and one thats stock.
[img] [/img]
remember?
Old 03-30-2007, 08:11 PM
ProRCRacer88

thats an old pic, i finished the car back in january, and I have serpent wide tires in the rear.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:15 PM
ProRCRacer88

RC Superstore, rubber tires dont provide nearly any traction for the fusion, they make good drift tires, other than that, braking, cornering, and acceleration will be very off with these limited traction tires. Foams offer much better traction in all these areas. In my opinion, rubber tires are never the way to go for nitro rc's, i see them as only being good for electric cars.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:46 PM
nitrohead5300

ProRCRacer whats your verdict?? Do you like your Wolfpack Conversion chassis??
Old 05-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Pillbots

Thats Vortex21 Nitrohead

Anyway, back on the topic. Foams tires can be very good, at a decent price along as where you are driving your car is fairly clean. The best rubber tires can aparrently have more grip than 35 sh foam tires but they are much more expensive.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:27 AM
bajaaddict

foam, foam and more foam. just buy plenty. It looks like the schumacher rc superstore finally got some foams in. dont I need the u2581 rear r12 hubs to run 30mm rear wheels on the fusion?
Old 05-22-2007, 10:35 AM
Pillbots

Yeah, you gotta get that part to run 30mm's at the rear.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:34 AM
nitrohead5300

Try the Calandra Racing Concept rear foams they are 35mm wide especially if you have a big block or modified motor they will give you more grip.