Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Mooney M10 / Ercoupe CAD work

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Mooney M10 / Ercoupe CAD work

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 03:56 AM
Sean_kriegler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mooney M10 / Ercoupe CAD work

Hi guys,
I started work on a Mooney M-10 Cadet long time back, And I completed the plans as such, the donor plan / Kit I have was a Jim Messer Ercoupe, I thought it was a pretty good scale likeness..
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_35...tm.htm#3593233

When I started the project and was 95% complete with the plan. I Discovered it to be sports scale, Subsequently, I looked at the kit and Found i was rather far of from what I wanted. So decided to have a look further, and bought a Ziroli Plan for the Ercoupe, Since the M-10 was basically a Ercoupe with Mooney Tail. I have started with the Copying / tracing the Plan using AutoCAD, I was wondering if Anyone else has already done this and is willing to part with a copy of their hard work. I, in return will be happy to provide once complete a copy of the resulting Mooney M-10 Kadet plan, this shouldn't take long sine, I have drawn all the stabs, etc already.

If anyone has done the copying for Laser cutting please let me know, I am currently busy copying the plans, and already Traced 50% or so, Just the formers and the Top of the Fuz that needs to be traced, I just don't have the time at the moment.