Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD
Reload this Page >

Ducted fan unit plans, drawings etc.

Community
Search
Notices
Scratch Building, Aircraft Design, 3D/CAD If you are starting/building a project from scratch or want to discuss design, CAD or even share 3D design images this is the place. Q&A's.

Ducted fan unit plans, drawings etc.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 06:14 AM
El Duderino

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ducted fan unit plans, drawings etc.

Hi! Since I'm a kinda newbie here I'm not sure this is the right area to ask my question.
Anyway I hope you'll forgive my ugly english too I'm almost started a very (IMHO)
ambitious project - fighter with two ducted fans. And I've faced with several problems
so before I'll start to spend lots of $$$ I have to make a highly detailed 3d model.
And finally here is the question: do you guys have or know where I can find plans,
drawings and any other uselful information about completely assembled ducted fan
sets by Dynamax or BMV Jets (engine, turbine unit, exhaust pipe).
Thank you in advance!
Old 05-17-2004, 07:45 AM
grbaker
My Feedback: (29)

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts
Default RE: Ducted fan unit plans, drawings etc.

I have a set of plans for the Jet Model Products Starfire II that show the outline of the Dynamax fan, engine and pipe. These plans are probably 12 - 13 years old and are well worn. The pipe shown on the plan is the old JMP pipe before he started making the System II pipe. If you think these might work for you, you can send me your address in a PM and I'll mail them to you.