Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

Dumas 1/6 scale Miss Thriftway plans and templates.

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

Dumas 1/6 scale Miss Thriftway plans and templates.

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 04:32 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Dumas 1/6 scale Miss Thriftway plans and templates.

In 2015 someone located the plans for this boat for me. It had already been convereted to two channel electric . I made a mistake when i put the plans on the disc. Today i tried to get the plans printed but the disc only had the shortcut on it? Anyway, i`m looking for the plans again. [email protected]
Old 10-25-2019, 07:30 AM
Tidnab
My Feedback: (51)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Gray Beard
In 2015 someone located the plans for this boat for me. It had already been convereted to two channel electric . I made a mistake when i put the plans on the disc. Today i tried to get the plans printed but the disc only had the shortcut on it? Anyway, i`m looking for the plans again. [email protected]
If you're willing to build from a kit,ML Boatworks has a few in 1/6 scale,but you would have to know the plan number from Newton plans or just buy plans from Newton and get them scaled to your size.
https://mlboatworksrc.com/shop?olsPage=products
http://www.newtonmarine.com/plans_results.php?keywords=Miss+Thriftway&Search=Search
Old 10-25-2019, 10:22 AM
Gray Beard

Talking

Originally Posted by Tidnab
If you're willing to build from a kit,ML Boatworks has a few in 1/6 scale,but you would have to know the plan number from Newton plans or just buy plans from Newton and get them scaled to your size.
https://mlboatworksrc.com/shop?olsPage=products
http://www.newtonmarine.com/plans_results.php?keywords=Miss+Thriftway&Search=Search
Thank you very much. I went to the site and looked, they have a great selection and look like they provide a quality short kit. Just a tad over my budget and I have always cut most of my own kits and the wood. It looks like they have the plans I want but sell them in sections. Looks like the bulkhead could work out for me. 1/10th isn't too big for me. The disc I thought I had for the Dumas plans just said 1/6. ML has them in both sizes.
Can't thank you enough.
I wish I could locate the plans I had a few years ago, all that hard thinking was already done for me.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:51 PM
Tidnab

Rum Runner Racing has the plans for the 1958 Miss Thriftway Too that could be sized up. Build Contest - Rum Runner Racing
Old 12-31-2019, 11:10 AM
Gray Beard

Thank you much and the site looks like it has or had what I was looking for but the site seems to be down?? I could get into some of it but not into the templates or plans?
Old 12-31-2019, 03:53 PM
Tidnab

Here they are for the Thriftway in PDF. If you need others let me know.You can put these on a disc or just print them out and take it to a Staples store near you and tell them what percent you want them enlarged or down sized to and they can do it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
T-2_1.pdf (233.0 KB, 154 views)
File Type: pdf
T-2_2.pdf (244.7 KB, 120 views)

Last edited by Tidnab; 01-01-2020 at 06:20 AM.