Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

ESC to 12 cells, how do you connect??

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

ESC to 12 cells, how do you connect??

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 10:13 PM
kacordy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESC to 12 cells, how do you connect??

I have a hacker esc. Is there a difference between in-line or parallel??? I took the red wire off the esc and soldered it to the middle of a 4 inch piece of 12 gauge wire. On each end I soldered a female deans connector and plugged each into a 6 cell. I did the same with the black wire. The motor seams to run at half throttle. I looked in the magazine rc boat modeler with the SV 27 and on page 24 they list and show a picture of the great planes series Deans Ultra 2-to-1 adapter (item no. GPMM3143). Do I need this part or just wire my esc as shown??? The red wire goes to correct post, then they wire a jumper from negitive to postive, then the black lead leaves the other side back to the esc. Is this correct??? OH by the way, if anyone is interested, I ordered, recieved and built 2 MHZUSA Eco Fleas. Wow, incredible quality. I bought the blackrace 440 motor with intergrated esc, 20 amp. My 1st runs have been with a 8 cell Pkz 1023 Ni-MH 9.6 1000mAh I have for my supercub plane. Can you guys reccommend some battery packs that will really make these boats fly and yet not melt everything down. What are your thoughts about Lipo?? Thanks, Allen