Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

Talk about your crashes!

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

Talk about your crashes!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 11:25 AM
BoatsRock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Talk about your crashes!

I was racing a kyosho air streak. drove it a bit to close to shore. it was working fine got it back to the middle of the lake then the back just sunk. Got it replaced and what do you know the same thing happens. For now, i dont have a kyosho to race anymore until i get it all repalced. Also got a zig zag 3. had to take it back 2 times. bought one off ebay and the thing runs great. lol
Old 04-08-2008, 09:13 PM
BoatsRock

Default RE: Talk about your crashes!

Come on someone has to have a crash story! lol
Old 04-08-2008, 09:34 PM
animalnut

tried to radar a tc31 once and cut hard at the shore line and caught some air nose went under and it was in about a foot of water needless to say it ripped the sponson off and it took Quite a bit of fiber glassing to fix but I guess it could have been worse not sure how but it could have
Old 04-09-2008, 07:20 AM
CadillacDTS2001

i ran a N2 mono aground 3 times because of a radio issue.
some one ran over my N2 mono putting 7 threw holes into the boat and riping off the rudder.
two people drove over me in LSH with my hydro only nicking my boat but causing damage to the other ( its all in how you build it )
then i went up on rocks with my P hydro because of radio trouble due to someone coming on my channel.
i stuffed my P mono into the rocks at the bottom of a lake once when i sub'd it , came back up with paint chips.
then i was waiting in the center area and some one drove over me. causing a large gash to the side and prop marks all over it .
and thats about it . that was only last year. I have more but the most recent ones are better