Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - Electric
Reload this Page >

Twisted Liquid Racing - BUYER BEWARE

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

Twisted Liquid Racing - BUYER BEWARE

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 08:08 PM
Bbbutch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Twisted Liquid Racing - BUYER BEWARE

The old "Twisted Liquid Racing - BUYER BEWARE" thread was locked and over a year old. I was not able to bring it back up to the top of this forum where it needs to stay to warn others of this less than reputable business. I wish someone had done this for me so that I too would not have been ripped off by TWISTED LIQUID RACING as so many others have been.
I apologize if I have broken the rules or offended the moderators but the people of this forum have to be warned.
Please do a "search" on this forum or on the web for "Twisted Liquid Racing" and start reading.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:14 PM
CadillacDTS2001

Default RE: Twisted Liquid Racing - BUYER BEWARE

like you said old news.... but a good reminder
Old 04-30-2008, 09:43 PM
FX4L2CX
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: Twisted Liquid Racing - BUYER BEWARE

Man,I wish I had read this thread a while ago..I am also in the middle of a bad transaction from this company. I have orderd 4 items from them over a month ago and so far nothing has been delivered, even though I have called and emailed repeatedly as to what is the status of my order. They keep telling me my order is done and shipped, but that was over 3 weeks ago. I don't know what method of shipping takes over 3 weeks to get from KS to VA. I really want this transaction to end so that I can get my Vegas fast. (they do have some great products and advice...if you can get them to ship it to you). I just don't know if I will ever buy from them again after this transaction. It's a shame I have to go through this since I am a newbie to boats and I don't want to be turned off by them.....