Community
Search
Notices
Speed - Electric For all your electric boating needs.

gecko

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 05:07 PM
eddie7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gecko

can any one give me info on my gecko got it of ebay has brussless shaft rudder prop but no esc receiver or battery thanks Eddie
Old 05-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Wheelnut
My Feedback: (81)

Default RE: gecko

What would you like to know?
I can tell you that a good setup would be a Hacker brushless esc and a 380 size brushless motor like the AMMO or similiar.
Do you have a RC Radio?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay74481.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	945208   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yt60539.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	945209  
Old 05-08-2008, 08:20 PM
62 bugzilla

Default RE: gecko

If your looking for an inexspensive way I have seen a few a freind has that run the small outrunner motor and speed control package that you can find on ebay for around 27.00 to 30.00 and the one he was using was a 2600 kv with a 2 cell 1500mah 20c lipo with a x432 prop and it was fast and fun for cheap. Those hulls also will self right most of the time just from the torque of the motor with the lipos and if you run a nimh packs the weight alone will self right them. They kind of sit in the water sideways at a stop but the prop torque brings them up level when set up right. Awsome boat and I have been looking for one for a while on ebay with no luck so you must have sneaked one past me some how. (good job LOL) Reply on here if your interested in this set up and I could get more specifics. Good luck.